I'm bored in The Lavek Era & it's my fault

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm not saying the WWE is trash or anything like that.

I've been watching RAW, NXT & Smackdown damn near every week since I started watching, again, in like mid-2022.

Since then, I've paid money to go to a PLE and several RAWs. Spend money on a Replica belt and a handful of T-Shirts. So, I don't "hate" anything.

This ain't a "Cody is a boring champ" thread. Because I actually don't think he's done anything wrong.

But, the Bobby Lashley shyt was the last straw.

Lettuce discuss;

The Lavek Era (as far as I'm concerned) started 1/29/24. Vince OFFICIALLY resigned on the 26th of that month after TKO took over.

So, NO EXCUSES. Before that, HHH spent most of the time in charge after Vince left in June 2022 and came back January 2023. But, we talking about the Lavek era where he's 100% in charge.

For example; he put the belts on Awesome Truth at WM40 only to give it back to Judgement Day for the THIRD Tag Title run in one damn year.

Here's the first RAW of the Lavek Era;

January 29, 2024

Judgment Day defeated #DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa) to retain the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Titles

Zoey Stark & Shayna Baszler defeated Chelsea Green & Piper Niven

Jey Uso
defeated Bronson Reed

Gunther
retained the Intercontinental Title by defeating Kofi Kingston

Kabuki Warriors (Asuka and Kairi Sane) defeated Natalya and Tegan Nox

Drew McIntyre defeated Sami Zayn

:beli: Atleast he finally gave up on Tegan.

Here's tonite (August 12, 2024);

"Sami Zayn will challenge Bron Breakker for the Intercontinental Championship in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match

Rhea Ripley will kick off the show, addressing the recent drama within The Judgment Day

Damage CTRL (IYO SKY and Kairi Sane) will face Shayna Baszler and Zoey Stark in a No. 1 Contenders’ Match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship

Damian Priest will take on his former Judgment Day partner Carlito

Alpha Academy
will square off against American Made

Randy Orton
is set to make a live appearance"

"Let it play out" gang gonna have to explain to me why we having the same shows months apart?

Do we really need another Damian singles match against a JD jobber? Aren't Jade & Bianca already the #1 Contenders?

Alpha Academy is never winning a Tag Team title...is this just another secret Wyatt 6 appearance?
Will Bronson actually pin Seth when he comes back? Because we saw this shyt last year with Shinsuke and Seth's "bad back" :laff: And the payoff was him losing two PLEs in a row, going on to beat all of Alpha Academy and Richohet...to lose to Cody Rhoades three RAWs in a row.

HHH can't get can't get most of this shyt over, but, it's safe because the ratings only change up or down a lil bit from the previous year.

"Just don't watch" gang, ya'll right, I'mma just take a break and watch old match and watch some indy shyt & Japanese shyt. shyt, I might even pay for All-In.

:hubie:I'm making this thread to get this off my chest so I don't complain in every thread...if it don't apply, let it fly.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not pushing back or anything but you said you started watching again mid 2022. When was the last time you watched before that and why did you stop?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I get you wanna air out your view, but calling your thread a diary is :skip:

All these companies aren’t perfect. You find what you like and watch. If it becomes something “boring” just tune out.

If wrasslin is something you like, just watch the PLEs. They recap weeks/months of angles in 3 minute videos. or even YT videos after a show lets you see how certain storylines went.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Also, this ain't a "I want Vince back" thread, but, for fun

RAW; 8/9/99

The Big Show & The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated Kane & The Road Dog

D-Lo Brown defeated Jeff Jarrett to win the WWF Intercontinental Championship

The Big Bossman retained the WWF Hardcore Championship by defeating Viscera

Test defeated Rodney

RAW; 1/4/99

Steve Blackman defeated Ken Shamrock in a non-title match

Goldust defeated Mark Henry by disqualification

The Godfather vs Test ended in a no contest

Triple H defeated Mankind with Shane McMahon as the special referee

Kane defeated Pat Patterson & Gerald Brisco in a handicap match

Road Dogg retained the WWF Hardcore Championship by defeating Al Snow

Mankind defeated The Rock in a No Disqualification Match to win the WWF Championship

:whoa: Both these show might have been trash, but, I'm making a point about how "The Greatest Era ever; The Lavek Era" compares to "The Attitude Era" that everybody is tired of hearing about.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The only real thing I see get praised is the Liv/Rhea angle. That’s the only thing you can give Trips credit to as something he did.

The Wyatt 6 debut was probably his work too, but look at how theyve been used since then.

Drew/Punk got the IWC going, but you gotta give Drew all the credit for that. His online shyt pushed it even more.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Not pushing back or anything but you said you started watching again mid 2022. When was the last time you watched before that and why did you stop?

Seriously...High School around 2003.

Every Stone Cold and The Rock left and before Invasion shyt even ended. I just stopped watching.

I wasn't "allowed" to watch (my Dad hated the WWF Divas -- :myman:I was going through puberty at the time and I got caught looking at Debra's titties), but, I still followed.

So, I watched the Attitude Era in real time. I missed the Ruthless Agression era, the PG Era, The Covid Era. I kinda kept up because I always bought the games.

Of course over the last two years I've caught up watching hours and hours of documentaries on YouTube--been working remotely that whole time.

Off-Topic: :mjlol: I still remember when I found out WWF was scripted when I printed out a result and was sad that the whole thing was right.
I get you wanna air out your view, but calling your thread a diary is :skip:

I'm just pre-trolling for anyone that say I'm just yappin'

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The only real thing I see get praised is the Liv/Rhea angle. That’s the only thing you can give Trips credit to as something he did.

The Wyatt 6 debut was probably his work too, but look at how theyve been used since then.

Drew/Punk got the IWC going, but you gotta give Drew all the credit for that. His online shyt pushed it even more.
Breh, they (IWC) said last Monday was the best RAW of the year.

When their was a RAW with Roman, The Rock, Cody and Seth on one segment back in April

What happened last week;

Damian Priest fought the worst members of JD and hugged Rhea.

Bronson squash Seth off TV when everybody been saying he's a weird third week in the Drew/Punk fued.

And a Dexter Lumis, Eric Rowan and I forgot the other NXT kid's name vs Chad and two dudes who ain't wrestled or had a storyline in months :russ:

I forgot what else happened

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All these companies aren’t perfect. You find what you like and watch. If it becomes something “boring” just tune out.

If wrasslin is something you like, just watch the PLEs. They recap weeks/months of angles in 3 minute videos. or even YT videos after a show lets you see how certain storylines went.

True, I've come to the conclusion I've consumed too much WWE product over the last two years.

I even woke up at 4 am to watch Elimination Chamber in Australia with the brehs.

That's actually why I watch so much--to watch with TSC :to:

shyt, I barely post in LR or The Coliseum anymore.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'm not sure what point you are even trying to make listing out the shows :jbhmm:

Sounds like you just don't care about some of this stuff personally though or don't think of theses people as big enough stars. Like this Priest & Rhea vs Judgement Day just started a week ago & you're complaining about if we really need a whole 2nd match between them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
True, I've come to the conclusion I've consumed too much WWE product over the last two years.

I even woke up at 4 am to watch Elimination Chamber in Australia with the brehs.

That's actually why I watch so much--to watch with TSC :to:

shyt, I barely post in LR or The Coliseum anymore.
I only post in here, TFR, and occasionally in Coliseum. Stopped hitting up Booth because I don’t listen to this new shyt. Nas my favorite artist and I still haven’t heard his last 2-3 albums. I don’t even hit up JBO anymore. :skip:

I’ve been slowly moving away from a lot of things online.