I’m Anti-Support All Wrestling

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I remember a few months ago some fans of AEW and then TK himself were like it speaks volumes that some wrestling fans don’t know some of the wrestlers from other promotions, blabbering about how we need to watch more wrestling.

:why: Well I’m exhausted with wrestling. There was a WWE PLE last Saturday, AEW ppv the following day, Monday Night RAW, NXT on Tuesday, Wednesday Night Dynamite, and tonight is Friday Night Smackdown.

When is there time to watch other promotions :why:

Don’t you guys go to work, gym, have a relationship with someone, family, etc.? And this is ignoring any other personal interests you might have… like are you going to skip the nba finals to catch up on the latest new Japan or stardom? If I fall asleep during a RAW I won’t even catch a rerun anymore.

And yes I’m enjoying wrestling as a whole right now. But got damn it’s so over saturated. I can’t believe we have some fans among us who act elite about not touching grass because they’re caught up with everything in wrestling.

I can’t be the only one who feels this way

ANTI SUPPORT ALL WRESTLING

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Don’t you guys go to work, gym, have a relationship with someone, family, etc.? And this is ignoring any other personal interests you might have… like are you going to skip the nba finals to catch up on the latest new Japan or stardom? If I fall asleep during a RAW I won’t even catch a rerun anymore.
I only watch WWE and can barely keep up with it. I don’t know how some of these guys are watching WWE, AEW, TNA, Japan shyt, CMLL, AAA, random Indie feds and are up to speed with everything. :what:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i get it. its enough to keep up with wwe & aew, and im not even watching all of their shows weekly or live. i havent watched any of the wwe ppvs since wrestlemania and im probably only watching drew's match at clash at the castle. only weekly show i might watch is smackdown and thats after it airs so i can skip through the ads. anything else i see clips of or read about online.

its a lot easier to be into wrestling casually now cause you can catch the stuff you want to see, not everything that happens. im fans of wrestlers in both aew & wwe so ill watch the segments and for those particular people and not sit though the rest tbh.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It’s fairly easy to me

I watch everything I want from a watch wrestling site

I work 5 days straight

I watch a little of Raw on Mondays rest on Tuesday

Off Wednesday I watch AEW & NXT

Watch a little of Smackdown on Friday than the rest on Saturday

I work Saturday mornings so afternoon is free for me to watch whatever

Stay up Sunday nights after work gives me a chance watch an AEW PPV or Stardom

Also helps that wrestling is just about all I watch television wise :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I remember a few months ago some fans of AEW and then TK himself were like it speaks volumes that some wrestling fans don’t know some of the wrestlers from other promotions, blabbering about how we need to watch more wrestling.

:why: Well I’m exhausted with wrestling. There was a WWE PLE last Saturday, AEW ppv the following day, Monday Night RAW, NXT on Tuesday, Wednesday Night Dynamite, and tonight is Friday Night Smackdown.

When is there time to watch other promotions :why:

And yes I’m enjoying wrestling as a whole right now. But got damn it’s so over saturated. I can’t believe we have some fans among us who act elite about not touching grass because they’re caught up with everything in wrestling.

I can’t be the only one who feels this way

ANTI SUPPORT ALL WRESTLING
Watch them all off DVR and you can cut out a whole lot of stuff between commercials, recaps, and anything you don't want to watch.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I only watch WWE and can barely keep up with it. I don’t know how some of these guys are watching WWE, AEW, TNA, Japan shyt, CMLL, AAA, random Indie feds and are up to speed with everything. 1:what:
dudes out here talking about who's hot in stardom...B!TCH DON'T YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE :why:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Wrestling fans live in trailer parks
Wrestling fans live week to week
The best time to book a wrestling show is when they get their welfare fukking check

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I find it good reading material with the written up recaps

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Um...i slimmed through Double or Nothing and King/Queen...watched the key stuff..Liv Morgan, Nia Jax, Mercedes, Opespray, Cody vs Logan, the Chad/Otis promo...that was it