I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?

Fly

Superstar
Daps
in another universe you’ve been in numerous relationships, and ended up offing yourself largely due to the toll that failed relationship after relationship took on your mental health

In another universe, you’d been in 5 relationships, but your 5th gf ended up killing you and your whole family cause you broke her heart

grass ain’t always greener :manny:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Don’t listen to anybody here’s bullshyt about your money, height, job, dikk size, etc.

If you’re 30 and you never been in a relationship something is off-putting about your personality and how you deal with and interact with women. You gotta figure that out.
What if he never put himself out there
It seems like that’s op’s true problem

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you just haven't met the right woman yet. Like someone mentioned, don't be afraid to punch within your weight class, because while there's still some good women out there to be found, the older you get, the pool to choose from will only get smaller. It's not something to be forced either, it's about finding the right partner that has a mutual desire to grow a true bond and future with.