I'm a sucker for corn rolls and manicured toes
tenor.gif

:dahell: nikka what?

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Nahh bruh it was off campus by like 4 blocks. She didnt have a bag or nothin but i can tell she was in my age range :to:

Bruh i knoww but i need that recommendation letter and i already come 5 mins late to class every week. She marks u late after 10 mins :sadcam:

Being 10 minutes late one time isn't going to prevent you from getting a letter.:mjlol:

Breh I skipped the first day of class and was 20 minutes late the next two times and used up all my undocumented absences and my professor still wrote me a sterling LOR. Granted, I had her for 2 other classes after that (used all those absences too:smugfavre:), but she started to like me as a student during that first semester.

LORs are easier to get than you probably realize. As long as you're engaging with the course material and actively participating the LORs will come. Hell some professors are willing to write them so long as you did well in their class, but I'd still recommend building rapport through asking inquisitive questions during/after lecture.