Im a sucker for black women with dreads

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Bruh... i seen one friday. She caught me staring and gave me a smile but your boy was late to class. Worst part my professor cancelled the class and i never got the email. :mjcry:

dreads that reach to her neck, dark choclate skin, smile of an angel bruh. A beautiful specimen on the real. I hope i see her again...

Was she a student? If your campus ain't big asf you might have better chances of crossing paths with her again. :yes:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Bruh... i seen one friday. She caught me staring and gave me a smile but your boy was late to class. Worst part my professor cancelled the class and i never got the email. :mjcry:

dreads that reach to her neck, dark choclate skin, smile of an angel bruh. A beautiful specimen on the real. I hope i see her again...

If you were already late to class, you should have stopped. What's another 5 minutes? :lolbron:
The school year is young I'm sure you'll see her again at some point.:ehh:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Was she a student? If your campus ain't big asf you might have better chances of crossing paths with her again. :yes:

Nahh bruh it was off campus by like 4 blocks. She didnt have a bag or nothin but i can tell she was in my age range :to:

If you were already late to class, you should have stopped. What's another 5 minutes? :lolbron:
The school year is young I'm sure you'll see her again at some point.:ehh:

Bruh i knoww but i need that recommendation letter and i already come 5 mins late to class every week. She marks u late after 10 mins :sadcam:

Loken

All Star
Daps
Jesus Christ

tenor.gif

:mjcry::wow::picard::whoo:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yes the twists and dreads fits the sisters best

On men and women it's like having an aura, I hate how cacs demonized them

Mine are long and I wanna keep them forever. Every breh I knew that cut theirs regretted it.

Shyt is like achieving your final form

This. I view Black hair, be it short or long or in-between as one of the most sacred parts of our bodies. In my opinion, Locs (especially freeform locs) are like the most highest and elevated form of Black hair and I'm not even Rasta (May The Creator continue to bless our Rastafarian brethren).

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
lol my friend has dreads..we work on the same floor. She is always coming to my desk, her ass so damn fat. If she gives me the p*ssy, I am smashing. I could pull her if she had no bf she is always trying to hook me up with her friends. Edit: I just want watch those dreads flow while hitting from the back :mjgrin:.

Last edited: