Im a new School Bus Driver wit a lil situation

BossDon

Rookie
Daps
just wait till shes legal, then hit that... or quit, if youre that tempted.. dont fukk your money up.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
that cam already captured the flirts. He gone be drivin the schoolbus one morning and catch :sitdown: waiting to get on and expose his ass. Might as well start saving these checks for comissary breh :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Where I'm from we stopped riding the cheese buses after 8th grade.

That shyt still trips me out when big ass young adults be squeezing into them little ass seats. :russ:
We got bus passes and rode public transportation to HS. Mad peeps from different schools meeting up at the train station. shyt was piff. :win:

I'm sayin. My high school didn't even have school buses. U had to walk or take the city bus. Unless u had a whip in high school.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Wait till she graduates nikka....not 18.The law may state you're in a position of influence because you're a bus driver (not 100% sure that it applies to you though).So if you hit and she is 18 but still a student you could still get book tossed at you.Just wait fam.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If this was any other poster I'd say do it cuz I know they most likely talkin shyt and wouldn't do it. But I know your situation at home so imma tell you the truth:do it :shaq:

Nah I'm bullshyttin. Don't do it bruh it ain't worth the risks involved. Too much can happen over some HS p*ssy. Just wait or try to get an assistant principle or councilor to fukk. On the bus of course :youngsabo:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Where I'm from we stopped riding the cheese buses after 8th grade.

That shyt still trips me out when big ass young adults be squeezing into them little ass seats. :russ:
We got bus passes and rode public transportation to HS. Mad peeps from different schools meeting up at the train station. shyt was piff. :win:

You must have lived in the city. That shyt aint possible for those of us who lived in the suburbs.