Just became a new dad…

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

My wife and I just had a baby boy (the A got a new real one :salute: to all my Atlanta bruhs). These past 48 hours been WILD but I have a special feeling becoming a father and officially being a family man that I just wanted to share. It’s a beautiful thing when you do it the right way (finding someone solid that you can actually cooperate with and build a family unit through marriage first).

Just some incoherent thoughts at 5am:

Lil man is chill but he just wilded out at 4:30am because of a wet diaper :russ:

I’m realizing kids cry for one of three reasons: they need to be changed, hungry, or just want to be held against a warm body.

I’m sleepy as fukk but it’s all good, that’s my lil man.

Man I ain’t never wiped another person’s ass before but my lil man had a serious poop earlier and I call myself cleaning him and he started shytting more while I’m changing him :mjlol:

My wife been breastfeeding him but ima have a talk with him soon to remind him who tiddies those are. He can have them for now but I’m watching :ufdup:

Aight yall im bout to get a nap in.

Oh and he told me to tell yall fukk Bama and fukk the Knicks :ufdup:

Edit: and no I’m not pawging:sitdown:
Congratulations

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Congrats breh, welcome to the club :myman:

Ensure you/wife do skin to skin with Lil man for the first few days :obama:

Diapers...they go through like 20 diapers per day for the first couple of months :beli:

Explosive pees and shyts....yes they are a thing :damn:

Sleep? Whats that? Get it whenever you can :russell:

If your wife is breastfeeding, ensure you have frozen backup, or formula for emergencies :ufdup:

Have fun, being a dad is the best thing a man can do :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Congrats breh

I’m realizing kids cry for one of three reasons: they need to be changed, hungry, or just want to be held against a warm body.
Ain’t trying to scare you but this is some new father naivety right here. :mjlol:

When he starts screaming bloody murder for literally NO reason…….:wow:

But congrats to you and your wife breh. Having a kid is crazy, make sure you don’t forget to give her some love and admiration. She needs and deserves it after all that. People tend to be very focused on the baby, but mom needs you right now too.

Good luck :cheers:

You see the ring of fire? I didn’t for both my babies. I think I would have been scared for life.
Got six kids, i watched the first one. Not a nan nother one after that.

I still have nightmares :sadcam: