I'm 5'7 AMA

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Pretty much what the title says.

I'm 5'7" too, maybe 5'8"...maybe 1 in 5 chicks curve me because of my height. I've actually dated a fair amount of people taller than me.

Most women are shorter than 5'7", and even if they're taller than me in heels. Own that shyt...walk and carry yourself like a boss. People will notice, but if ya'll aren't making it an issue, people will quickly forget or get over it.

You can control 95% of the perception people have of you by how you carry yourself. 5'7" I've come realize isn't a death knell. It's harder than if I was 6'0" tall, but my other tangibles make up for it.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I'm 5'7" too, maybe 5'8"...maybe 1 in 5 chicks curve me because of my height. I've actually dated a fair amount of people taller than me.

Most women are shorter than 5'7", and even if they're taller than me in heels. Own that shyt...walk and carry yourself like a boss. People will notice, but if ya'll aren't making it an issue, people will quickly forget or get over it.

You can control 95% of the perception people have of you by how you carry yourself. 5'7" I've come realize isn't a death knell. It's harder than if I was 6'0" tall, but my other tangibles make up for it.

We outchea :myman:

We The Five-Footers, word to Phife Diggy :salute:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I’m also a member of short gang 5’8” I’m cool with being my height but occasionally I wish I was a little taller like when I’m at the grocery store and theres something I want on the top shelf and the item isn’t on the edge of the shelf but kinda pushed back so I have to jump to get it is there any situations where you wish you was a little taller
:russ:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm 5'8".....#shortgang

What do you think are some advantages of being shorter?

For me cars, clothes/shoes and beds for sure. Short enough to fit in anything but not so short where life is like being a "little person." No problem finding size 10s and 11s at the store. Any sports car is driveable with zero customization.
The most common American shoe size is 10.5 :dwillhuh: