I'm 5'7 AMA

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you feel when people call you "big man" when referring to you?

tenor.gif

Daps
I'm 5'8".....#shortgang

What do you think are some advantages of being shorter?

For me cars, clothes/shoes and beds for sure. Short enough to fit in anything but not so short where life is like being a "little person." No problem finding size 10s and 11s at the store. Any sports car is driveable with zero customization.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
What's the concept of the comics you're working on?

Who's the girl in your avi?

How old are you?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you need a footstool to get into bed or to see the counter top when making sandwiches in the kitchen?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Do you need a footstool to get into bed or to see the counter top when making sandwiches in the kitchen?
Laying down my head hits the roof. But standing up I cannot look into a cooking pot.

I throw a stone today and kill a bird yesterday.
you let ur girl wear heels when she around you
she doesn't like heels.

I'm 5'8".....#shortgang

What do you think are some advantages of being shorter?

For me cars, clothes/shoes and beds for sure. Short enough to fit in anything but not so short where life is like being a "little person." No problem finding size 10s and 11s at the store. Any sports car is driveable with zero customization.
Basically all this. I also will live longer. I find all the clothes in my size. They are also cheaper. I'm also pretty innocuous. I also have good circulation through my body so ED isn't an issue.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m also a member of short gang 5’8” I’m cool with being my height but occasionally I wish I was a little taller like when I’m at the grocery store and theres something I want on the top shelf and the item isn’t on the edge of the shelf but kinda pushed back so I have to jump to get it is there any situations where you wish you was a little taller

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m also a member of short gang 5’8” I’m cool with being my height but occasionally I wish I was a little taller like when I’m at the grocery store and theres something I want on the top shelf and the item isn’t on the edge of the shelf but kinda pushed back so I have to jump to get it is there any situations where you wish you was a little taller
I actually like climbing and jump.