Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts is a bish azz nikka frfr :pachaha: The worst thing about p*ssy azz nikkaz is not that they are b*tch made, is the valuable time they cause us real nikkaz to waste dealing with their b*tch azz. If you blow him off because you got sh*t going on he claims you a bish, if you show up he keeps driving like the f*ck nikka he is trying to avoid being the next nikka on that Summerjam screen, just overall a waste of time. Always knew you was a real one :salute:
:mjlol: This fakkit ass clown talking like I'm the one that be trolling and starting shyt online. The cacs come at me with that troll shyt you clown .

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
can i get cliffs or links of prior threads
I think the og thread got deleted. Basically PK boyfriend illadope or whatever that nikka name is went through her pms and made a whole video of nikkkas who was simping/normally talking to her and added videos and shyt. OP kids got caught up in it, which is some fakkit shyt on illas behalf by putting kids in this corny shyt to be petty. It's about the grand principle you don't bring kids in this shyt. No illa didn't owe OP or his kids anything, but it should be natural to a nikka to know better than to include kids in this petty lsa type of shyt

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
This is wack

She knows :mjlol:

I just put the beat on my big speakers I use to make beats.
Breh needs to do it over again. It was cool when it started :obama:but it went "off" :huhldup:
I can do something with that Gran Turismo sample, though...:mjgrin:
Good looks, Coli, :myman:and weird guy who makes long videos for other men...:mjcry:

Yup

shyt sound unquantisized or something

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
The moon faced chick did not look good to me at all, and if that's the chick all this shyt is about it just further confirms that most of this board really don't get p*ssy.

But she is texting another man and talking about her current partner, which, for all my scumbag-in-training nikkas out here, means she will let that nikka dig out her guts, if he hasn't already.

Anytime a female talks to another man, about her man, behind his back, and initiates the conversation-let alone sustain it-......that p*ssy is sitting on a plate.

:sas2:

Daps

every one of my parts, they still moving :mjgrin:

all them jums in the....front of the.....YOOO

2moplih.jpg

That Jim Jones verse :wow:

I DO THIS shyt SICK STUFFED AND CONGESTED :flabbynsick:
THEY DONT GIVE A fukk IF YOU :flabbynsick: YOULL STILL GET CUFFED AND ARRESTED :wow: