Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm speechless that a grown man would record every single message his partner sent. He didn't just expose the men but he also exposed and disrespected her. People really should keep their ish private. You can tell they must've fought about this site enough times for her to give him the password to her account.

OP, I'm sorry someone you considered a friend let you catch a stray bullet like that. But people do dumb shyt for love. I don't know either one of them properly but it's evident that their relationship isn't healthy. They really should leave this forum alone and work on salvaging whatever they have.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm speechless that a grown man would record every single message his partner sent. He didn't just expose the men but he also exposed and disrespected her. People really should keep their ish private. You can tell they must've fought about this site enough times for her to give him the password to her account.

OP, I'm sorry someone you considered a friend let you catch a stray bullet like that. But people do dumb shyt for love. I don't know either one of them properly but it's evident that their relationship isn't healthy. They really should leave this forum alone and work on salvaging whatever they have.
this is normal for insecure dudes. one time i was talking to a female friend but she was actually asleep and the whole time it was her man replying to me. straight up having a whole conversation and shyt. fukking weirdo.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
@twan83 what up my nikka!!!!! :salute: This the bullsh*t that makes you want to go back to Asia right? :russ: It might be at illadope's first chick/first bad chick, he's obviously catching feelings. But to keep it 100 if you got her number I understand his insecurity, you are after all a savage when it comes these females :myman: :salute: I wouldn't trust your azz around my chick either, f*ck around and she end up choosing you and sh*t :mjcry: All jokes aside man good to see you alive and well breh :salute:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could say yall take this too serious but I was at a 24 hour fitness gym taking time stamped pictures waiting for another coli member to show up for the fade :francis:

so moral of the story is maybe we all needa look at how ridiculous this shyt is :francis:

32770107.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude been fronting bruh. I'll show up to wherever he is right now if it's not San Francisco. fukk waiting until tomorrow.
im at 24 hour fitness in fairfield til 7 pm
I'm in Vallejo right now. See you soon.
pull up fukk boy

Just like I thought. The nikka wasn't there. Fake as fukk. I haven't been able to log on for the last hour. It said

I'm at the Buffalo Wild Wings down the street right now.
take a pic of the store
@Blackthoughts bluffing

dude posted pics and you talking bout he wasnt there you at BWWs now :mjlol:

if you right down the street then go back since you know hes there
@Blackthoughts did you actually go in the gym he's at?

or did you just drive by, not see him outside and keep it movin to BWW? :pachaha:
@Blackthoughts where you at??????

He said 24 hour fitness and took pics

Now you blaming the servers

The jig is up breh :scust:
@Blackthoughts we gonna need an update on your whereabouts:francis:
@Blackthoughts just let me know when you want me to delete the thread fammo

I went back and saw @itsyoung!! posted pics at the gym :leon:

@Blackthoughts we gon need you to take a pic of your hand with hot wing sauce on the fingers so we can verify you still in the area :lupe:
Blackthoughts doin the blazin wing challenge. give him time
I figured @Blackthoughts pussied out. He seemed like he was full of shyt from the start:francis:
Did blackthoughts ddos the site so he could have an excuse that he couldn't get in contact :francis:
we know @itsyoung!! is at the agreed upon meet-up spot.

where in the world is @Blackthoughts? :francis:

that nikka lying bruh

Cacthoughts at home right now laughing at this shyt

dude probably hasnt left the mansion in days
@Blackthoughts state your location
admins might need to change my nikka name to SecondThoughts

nikka ate some BWW and reconsidered :mjlol:
well ive been outta there a good 15 minutes said I was gonna be there 5-7 :francis:

sat in my car uploading pictures and postin em here.. had to use mobile imgur :francis:

my data at like 90% now with 4 days left in the cycle :sadcam:

im sure now he reads this he gonna pop up "man I was there 16 minutes ago :troll: "
@itsyoung!! he probably saw you walk to your car and was like :whoa:
@Blackthoughts saw some pissed off Sitting Bull looking brother standing there like :birdman: and was like

:russ: :russ: :russ:

I showed up. Walked thru the whole spot and didnt see the nikka. Even waited fifteen mins. I havent been able yto log on.
You nikkas is funny ass fukk. If he was there that wasnt him in the pics he posted earlier.
You can fool these cats but u and i both know dude in those pics wasnt there you lying ass bytch.

U
:laff:

edit: you can even see the back of my audi a7 in the picture that shows the buffalo wild wings you bum ass mafukka
Bruh, he's posted pics of his car on here, and you can see the same car in one of the pics :francis:

He does video game streams where he's on cam as well :francis:

You telling me @itsyoung!! is a shapeshifter or something? :francis:
Im
im telling youyou the cac in the pics from this morning wasnt there a at 520 to 535
I was standing infront the gym at those times. one of the fukkin pictures says 5:35 pm on it lookin into the parking lot, standing directly infront of the entrance doors :laff: my brother was driving from Cordelia and I was waiting on him outside and asked if there was traffic from Vallejo (the small chance I thought you had of coming went out when he said theres no traffic) and he said nah no traffic at all :francis: (cordelia is coming the same way to the gym as from Vallejo for the people who dont know)

edit: 5:35 right :youngsabo: ?

I'm telling you the whiteboy in the pics he posted yesterday morning that he said was him wasn't there. I never said he wasn't there, I'm saying the guy he said was him that he sent me to look for wasn't there. I could post a pic and send him looking for someone that isn't me if I set up a location too. Was it a selfie? I know I was there at the time I said I was there and the whiteboy in the pics wasn't.

how about this @Blackthoughts since I asked the admins for IP verification they said no point since the whole site already knows you a bytch and didnt show (they words :laff:)

lets make it a point :sas2: lets make it worth everyones time :sas2:

you said you were in Vallejo at 5 pm :sas2:
then at 24 hour fitness fairfield walking around at 5:20 pm :sas2:

so that means your IP address woulda changed multiple times from 5 to 520 pm and also woulda remained the same ip address from 520 pm to 8 pm when you said you left wing stop , and also would of not even been similar to the current one you posting from:sas2:

so if the admins say that your IP stayed the same or it wasnt a Fairfield IP address during those times, you'll take a permanent account ban ? :sas2:
I'm not agreeing to no fukking ban cracka. If they checked they would see my shyt changed that day you fukking Orphan. I was all over the Bay that evening. Keep trolling though.
:laff:

so you wont take a permanent ban bet for wasting the admins time to prove your ip wasnt in that city at the time you said you were :sas2: and during those posts and those times your IP woulda been what I described, it wouldnt of mattered where you posted from at different times :ufdup:

@Ronnie Lott @RdikkemDown @dora_da_destroyer @sfgiants @hustlemania @AITheAnswerAI @charmander @houston911 @The_Dread_Dormammu @Tony_Bromo @calh45 @lolwutdawg @KEEPITTRILLA @Black Jack @Illeye buckmatic @mobbinfms @Spud34 @cloudbox @steezy @yseJ @Malta @Darealtwo1

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

@Blackthoughts is a bish azz nikka frfr :pachaha: The worst thing about p*ssy azz nikkaz is not that they are b*tch made, is the valuable time they cause us real nikkaz to waste dealing with their b*tch azz. If you blow him off because you got sh*t going on he claims you a bish, if you show up he keeps driving like the f*ck nikka he is trying to avoid being the next nikka on that Summerjam screen, just overall a waste of time. Always knew you was a real one :salute: