Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Be insecure and wife single moms who wouldn't give you the time of day if they didn't have kids, brehs :mjlol:

NAH I AINT GONE PLAY THE BREAUGH LIKE THAT
WHEN THE MAJORITY OF THESE TLR LOSERS WANNA WIFE THAT BROAD.

nikkaS CLAIM TO BE HOH AND HATE SINGLE MOTHERS
YET A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4 WAS THE MOST POPULAR CHICK ON HERE.

:mjgrin: ILLADOPE IS JUST LIVING OUT THE COLI DREAM.
:devil:
:evil:

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
Okay, I think after the Darkhorse thread some guy were going in on illadope. Im the type to see and dont comment , but he claim he was going to post PMs from PK account. he proceeds to make a thread containing a 1hr and maybe 30 vide. The video contain people personal information, government names, phone numbers....even some people addresses. Some guys caught a few hollows. One guy seem to be a rapist, i think another want to pay for it like Soulja Slim. Other were just shamelessly flirting. Some were question ask from that Q&A thread. It seem like he left certain shyt out though.

Video also showed where PK engage in serious conversation with some guys on here. After she seem to be "serious" with Illa. Illa posts snapchat vids and OP children which is the premise for this thread. they both banned
:heh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Hell no they're not done with this forum.

21793.jpg

:deadmanny:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
She calling you out on it via Snapchat lol

Man I don't give a fukk what that lame bytch doing, tell her to post her damn PSN messages to me :mjlol: I been told the bytch she a loser/flunkie, y'all really be following these broads outside the coli? :dead:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Grown ass folks with kids getting involved on some online forum bullshyt. Thats the social media liftstyle we have created :scust:

On mines though, id body that nikka if dude put my kids picture on some exposal video @twan83

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
This thread brought to you by Keak Da Sneak and his new album Sneakacydal in stores now!

"It's a slapper mane!"

"Before I get straight with a square, I'd rather starve with a player
100 feet from you haters, I don't even wanna breathe your air" :wow: words to live by