Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I missed the "exposal" thread and other threads leading up to this.

wtf is going on?
Okay, I think after the Darkhorse thread some guy were going in on illadope. Im the type to see and dont comment , but he claim he was going to post PMs from PK account. he proceeds to make a thread containing a 1hr and maybe 30 vide. The video contain people personal information, government names, phone numbers....even some people addresses. Some guys caught a few hollows. One guy seem to be a rapist, i think another want to pay for it like Soulja Slim. Other were just shamelessly flirting. Some were question ask from that Q&A thread. It seem like he left certain shyt out though.

Video also showed where PK engage in serious conversation with some guys on here. After she seem to be "serious" with Illa. Illa posts snapchat vids and OP children which is the premise for this thread. they both banned

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Okay, I think after the Darkhorse thread some guy were going in on illadope. Im the type to see and dont comment , but he claim he was going to post PMs from PK account. he proceeds to make a thread containing a 1hr and maybe 30 vide. The video contain people personal information, government names, phone numbers....even some people addresses. Some guys caught a few hollows. One guy seem to be a rapist, i think another want to pay for it like Soulja Slim. Other were just shamelessly flirting. Some were question ask from that Q&A thread. It seem like he left certain shyt out though.

Video also showed where PK engage in serious conversation with some guys on here. After she seem to be "serious" with Illa. Illa posts snapchat vids and OP children which is the premise for this thread. they both banned

Yikes. Simp on the internet, brehs.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which I think was the intended effect tbh..I still wouldn't be surprised if PK came back.

My thoughts are scattered peeping both threads a bit. To me it no harm in flirting or throwing a compliment. I think paying for it is lame though. I mean she flirts it sorta goes both ways. I think its disrespectful and weak as fukk to play on a person children. Also think its rather psychopathic for him to spend all that energy on a video. I mean if he doing this to people online CAN YOU IMAGINE THE shyt THAT GIRL GO THRU IF SHE HAS MALE COWORKERS OR SOMETHING? nikka prolly popping up at the job like whack-a-mole. Insecure

I know some will say he knock PK, but on a serious note you have to ask yourself is she just playing him? cause from reading this thread and the other it super seem like it.

just my 2 cents

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikka you're all over this thread typing your ass off

bytch caught y'all slipping
Go cry to someone who gives a muthafukk

:heh:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
All this for a chick whose walls are more broken then the border, and for a chick whose chin is longer then Jericho's list:mjlol:

:whoa:all kidding aside

Is it really that serious out on these e-skreets?:beli: