Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Yeah...Reading the three related threads spawned on this bullshyt, I think I'll keep to myself..Wayyy too much drama and personal involvement going on for my liking. Still need to roll with my NC nikkas tho. @Frank Sabotka @Morose Zeitgeist
I cant figure out whats going on in here but fck witcha boy doe :myman:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The vibe I'm getting from this tells me that twan either has more information on her or potentially pictures that he could have leaked if he wanted but he's not that extreme of a person.

Can you imagine real life arguing over this forum.

illa: I seen that shyt posted in TLR how the fukk you gonna do that to me?

PK: I didn't want him to post it in TLR!

The kids: Mommy what's TLR?
xJ9Tyzf.png
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
And if you think this lil shyt is bad you better stay with whoever you have kids with forever because as a nikka who fukks single mothers, the next nikka in the picture fukking with your bm will give even less of a fukk about your kids than this mild bullshyt yall crying about in here :mjgrin:
You sound like a real bytch ass, soft ass nikka on my life. Wouldn't no nikka where I'm from give you any level of respect for involving kids in anything, wtf kind of weak nikka does that? If I could, I'd call CPS and get a case opened on your weak ass if you have kids. You don't need to even be alive to be a father to your kids hoe ass nikka. If you died, your kids wouldn't even miss you, your bm woud start fukking another nikka and your kids would call that nikka dad in heartbeat

cam>

All Star
Daps
The boyfriend should take that video down.

He only ends up making Pheonix look bad, bc with all of those dudes the attention was requited and encouraged.

Maybe this drama will cause them to fully drop the online element, so they can concentrate their attention on only what happens in real life- which should be more than enough.

Especially with four kids in the picture.

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a real bytch ass, soft ass nikka on my life. Wouldn't no nikka where I'm from give you any level of respect for involving kids in anything, wtf kind of weak nikka does that? If I could, I'd call CPS and get a case opened on your weak ass if you have kids. You don't need to even be alive to be a father to your kids hoe ass nikka. If you died, your kids wouldn't even miss you, your bm woud start fukking another nikka and your kids would call that nikka dad in heartbeat
I'm sorry but why would you open a CPS case on him...because he said he fukks single mothers and don't care about their kids?

As a woman without a kid yet...I took it as a reminder you have to be careful who you have kids with and just in case it doesn't work who you expose your kids too.