Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I see why I was tagged now. We had a 2 message convo where I just asked for snap because of some other thread.

I got it and never even hit her up on it or brought it up again.

If i was gonna holla it would be offline, I was being nosey.

"Thought we was cool, she was in my left titty:mjcry:"

But fukk sitting through an hour of this and low quality shaft samples... Name wasn't even worth mentioning.. Ive simped someone else much harder:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
yall are all a bunch of losers with fukkin kids...

grow the fukk up and get a life. that goes for OP, PK Knighlty, and her fukk ass boyfriend. Y'all got like 15 kids between the three of you, and only half-a-brain combined.

Texting another man while you're in a relationship + talking slick about him + the disloyalty to former friends :picard:

And to the brehs that were simping the hardest in those PM's

p3GEwAf.gif

all 3 of you e-forum love triangle ass nikkas should be ashamed.

big grown triflfing ass motherfukkers with children and shyt airing out their business, forming e-bonds and sending pics of your kids to people you never met on the internet.

all this over some some attention seeking single moher, that wack nikka illa probably somewhere cuttin break cables right now
just fukking log off
There's more than enough L's for all parties involved to go around. :wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That's because some of those pictures were taken when she was damn near a teenager. :funny: Your analytical skills are mad low breh. She is in her late 20s.

:mjlol: my girl pearl throwing chin checks all throughout this thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all doing too much on here, might be time to log off:francis:

@twan83 aren't you married with kids? You might need to walk away. You got your kids in this by fukking around with these crazy people in the first place:ufdup:

That's why as an adult and protector you shouldn't be involved with these people at all.

Sorry you catch the L for this one. Hopefully you don't put your kids into anymore random fukkery.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:bryan:Send pics of your children to random online bytches who's bfs post those pics brehs

Y'all doing too much on here, might be time to log off:francis:

@twan83 aren't you married with kids? You might need to walk away. You got your kids in this by fukking around with these crazy people in the first place:ufdup:

That's why as an adult and protector you shouldn't be involved with these people at all.

Sorry you catch the L for this one. Hopefully you don't put your kids into anymore random fukkery.