I'll say it first here as a full discussion: Brie Larson is fukking abhorrent an actress

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Fast X last week and one of my many thoughts while watching it was why is Charlize and Helen Mirren still doing these and then Rita Moreno showed up :mjlol:
I think the Fast franchise has the most female Oscar winners ever in the same movie franchise officially with Rita and Brie joining:bryan:
:dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This what she said:

This is what pretty much sealed it and made her the biggest villain of the internet culture wars.

I don't understand why Black male nerds would have a grudge with her, she never said anything about us. But of course, I guess some of us feel like they have to take up for and fight White male battles.
I think the bytch is dirt and never seen or heard that quote in my life. lol.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Abhorrent (great word choice :obama:) actress or not...allow me to get on my @PAWG Life / @humminbird steeze

277bf8569d31c9802e2c3848d7a1c41c

:skip:

tumblr-brie-larson.gif

tumblr-brie-larson.gif

brie-larson-jimmy-kimmel-live.gif

1a962f74da03c66f217932bda8be9b5dfe8dca08.gif

scvximjqmsv41.gif

for some reason i never saw this mention but i just so happen to be browsing and reading through this thread now and stumbled across it. :myman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Plenty of her male counterparts can’t act either. Doesn’t stop them from getting roles. I don’t see how she’s especially egregious. Hollywood is full of non-acting actors playing the same character in every movie.

Maybe she knows the right people.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah but, Brie Larson is still Brie Larson! :noah:

kyn8z5iqtft71.jpg

wx7m7uzdukk51.jpg
She’s attractive and in great shape but her level of attractiveness is that if she was just another person on the street you probably wouldn’t think twice about seeing her. In other words her beauty is not so uncommon that I would think it would elevate her to being a famous actress. Any given day on the street you’d see plenty of woman in her range.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
She’s attractive and in great shape but her level of attractiveness is that if she was just another person on the street you probably wouldn’t think twice about seeing her. In other words her beauty is not so uncommon that I would think it would elevate her to being a famous actress. Any given day on the street you’d see plenty of woman in her range.
True...

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I don't think so. Most people aren't as fit and don't have the skincare routine and diets these celebs have. She might not be the most attractive in the world, but she'd stand out in most places....especially if she's wearing clothing that shows her physique.

I haven't kept up with her outside of Marvel. I assumed her stale performance was because Captain Marvel is written that way. Maybe I'll watch her in a different role and see