I'll say it first here as a full discussion: Brie Larson is fukking abhorrent an actress

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
She was motherfukking abominable in Fast X. She is the worst actress in the entire MCU to me. She has no range, she isn't clever, she delivers lines with no real connected heart or emotion. Her physical acting range is slightly furrowing her brow, and opening her eyes.

"Iconic?" She gives the emotional performance of weather stripping.

What is she actually a good performer in? How are you clearly the worst actor in a movie with John Cena and vin diesel?

Brie Larson makes Gal Gadot look like Angela Bassett.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yeah when your acting sticks out as "garbage" in the Fast series you know you ain't shyt lol. She's making Vin Diesel look like Paul Newman.
She was so lifeless in her "death" scene :mjlol:

Or when she pretended to be attacked by letty at the black site

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She won an Oscar for Room. I never saw it so cannot tell you how she did but I have seen her be good in Kong Skull Island, Digging for Fire and The Gambler.
I haven't seen a "Fast . . . " movie since the 1st one but uh her fate was spilled in this thread for the latest. lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She was motherfukking abominable in Fast X. She is the worst actress in the entire MCU to me. She has no range, she isn't clever, she delivers lines with no real connected heart or emotion. Her physical acting range is slightly furrowing her brow, and opening her eyes.

"Iconic?" She gives the emotional performance of weather stripping.

What is she actually a good performer in? How are you clearly the worst actor in a movie with John Cena and vin diesel?

Brie Larson makes Gal Gadot look like Angela Bassett.

bu, bu, bu, bu she got an oscar

tumblr_o3brq5IUg31soqdfuo2_500.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
She won an Oscar for Room. I never saw it so cannot tell you how she did but I have seen her be good in Kong Skull Island, Digging for Fire and The Gambler.
I haven't seen a "Fast . . . " movie since the 1st one but uh her fate was spilled in this thread for the latest. lol
She was pretty good in everything I've seen and never got any hate until Captain Marvel, where I assume she hurt some comic book nerd feelings and it's been a hate campaign against her ever since.

I'll put my money on some 'woke/anti-woke' culture war bullshyt.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
She was pretty good in everything I've seen and never got any hate until Captain Marvel, where I assume she hurt some comic book nerd feelings and it's been a hate campaign against her ever since.

She basically made some girl power women empowerment quotes when first starting capt marvel, the online incels took that shyt to heart, and the hate has never ended since

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

She basically made some girl power women empowerment quotes when first starting capt marvel, the online incels took that shyt to heart, and the hate has never ended since
That has nothing to do with me or my opinions on her acting. She is NOTABLY bland in almost everything she performs in, including car ads, and was somehow worse than everyone in fast X. She is wooden in marvel movies. If you disagree please share any clip of her flexing her acting prowess.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
none of these "guest stars" that Vin adds to the next movie because they say on Twitter that they are fans of the Fast movies ever take it seriously and I doubt Brie even read the Fast X script more than once:pachaha:
I watched Fast X last week and one of my many thoughts while watching it was why is Charlize and Helen Mirren still doing these and then Rita Moreno showed up :mjlol:
I think the Fast franchise has the most female Oscar winners ever in the same movie franchise officially with Rita and Brie joining:bryan:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also forgot 21 Jump Street. I liked her in that.
Being the MCU stan I am I will say I championed even predicted her casting prior to it happening based off an Oscar and the shyt I had seen her in to date. But in hindsight she is kinda bland/corny. I thought that her movie was cool because of some of the early science fiction type scenes with the Kree in the beginning and Fury origin story but she did not stand out nor did she mess it up. She's just meh in the role and really is always on some, "gotta go right after I do this" shyt so far in the MCU, so they haven't really fleshed Captain Marvel out for me to feel anything for her. I see how she got off on the wrong foot with some people wwhen she got the role with some of her quotes even I didn't like how she was disgusted a security guard had the nerve to push up or something like that. But whatever she's just some decent actress she has done stuff I loked so not wack but nothing special either.