ill never forget i lost a friend because i called his girl ugly to her face

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If you were dating a fat, ugly bytch with a horrible personality, would you want ya friends to just let you be miserable with that bytch? Not only that, but he had no clue the walrus was his homie's girl. I'd probably think the nikka was joking after he said it was.

You soft ass cotton candy jello pudding fakkit. :pacspit:

lol nah. but for real, I don't see much wrong with it. My close friends are like brothers to me. If they're fukkin up, Imma see to it that they're aware of that shyt. We're men. Men don't let some slut come between a long friendship like that. If they do, then that nikka is a fukking fakkit. Real talk.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
what? i felt he deserved better, she was clearly a slut and she also influenced him on some things i cant speak about on here, but she was a bytch to top it off.

infact, i constantly offered him girls i knew who had single friends and he always turned them down on some anti social shyt after he got their number, he was really a weird guy and afraid of personal contact, i understood that, but to wife up this girl? i was dissapointed.

I dont get how you sum up that conclusion, unless youre on your "mr somebody" steez.

you still my nikka though mowgli

pUeDl.png

Daps
Reppin
St louis
maybe she sucked his a$$hole through his pisshole...
aint nothing but infinite beer goggles after action like that.
mexican precious is hale berry to him now.
a0yqua.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You insulted his girl to her face ... and then expected him to be cool with that?

I have one friend, who has dated an ugly chick for the past two years and I clown him all the time, but I never outright say she's ugly, and definitely not to her face. She makes him happy so I can't really shyt on that.

Cmon bruh. Real friends are supposed to keep it all the way real with your friends. The OP didn't know that the chick was in fact his girl. I have told my nyggaz about a byytch that they were dating. Whether it be that the byytch is a total ho, or if she's fat ,ugly or whatever. U gotta keep it 100 with ur friends. Why sugar coat things? U are actually doin your friend a dis service by not tellin him the truth. The fact is according to the OP is that the chick is busted, fat and had a kid already. The OP was actually lookin out 4 his boy. Tru friends should be out for their friends best interest and not sugar coat shhyt and lie to them:ufdup:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade, homie. You did the right thing.

If this nikka is willing to throw ya friendship to the bushes for this ole rusted steamboat, 300 lb toe lookin ass bytch, why do you need him around? Do you even want him around when theres the possibility he drags the missing link around wit him?

fukk it. Cut ya losses, nikka. :yeshrug:

:deadrose:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you were dating a fat, ugly bytch with a horrible personality, would you want ya friends to just let you be miserable with that bytch? Not only that, but he had no clue the walrus was his homie's girl. I'd probably think the nikka was joking after he said it was.

You soft ass cotton candy jello pudding fakkit. :pacspit:

lol nah. but for real, I don't see much wrong with it. My close friends are like brothers to me. If they're fukkin up, Imma see to it that they're aware of that shyt. We're men. Men don't let some slut come between a long friendship like that. If they do, then that nikka is a fukking fakkit. Real talk.

Cmon bruh. Real friends are supposed to keep it all the way real with your friends. The OP didn't know that the chick was in fact his girl. I have told my nyggaz about a byytch that they were dating. Whether it be that the byytch is a total ho, or if she's fat ,ugly or whatever. U gotta keep it 100 with ur friends. Why sugar coat things? U are actually doin your friend a dis service by not tellin him the truth. The fact is according to the OP is that the chick is busted, fat and had a kid already. The OP was actually lookin out 4 his boy. Tru friends should be out for their friends best interest and not sugar coat shhyt and lie to them:ufdup:

I would hate to have some of these nikkas as friends. And even if yo mans blatantly called your girl ugly to your face that still aint nothin to end a friendship over, maybe be upset about it and tell him thats not cool, shyt y'all can even throw the hands at the end of the day if y'all really cool then you wont stop be friends over some shyt like that.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Naw man, you gotta learn to keep some things to yourself. So what if this ugly chick really made your boy happy about his life. Now here you come talking shyt about the girl and either he has to stay with her and drop you, or drop her and keep hanging with you. You basically put him in a lose lose situation.

When they break up, thats when its ok to let loose on her ass.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Naw man, you gotta learn to keep some things to yourself. So what if this ugly chick really made your boy happy about his life. Now here you come talking shyt about the girl and either he has to stay with her and drop you, or drop her and keep hanging with you. You basically put him in a lose lose situation.

na, i wish i was more clear on the situation in the start of my topic, if she was a good person i would have been more appreciative and happy for him, but she was an ugly mean slut, so fukk her.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What yall need to understand is that these anti-social types have glass-like relationships. I'm friends with one now who pretty much wrote off a lot friends (some mutual) and family over some petty shyt and I think the only reason we're still friends is because I've known him since elementary school and I've never done anything to cause resentment.

So I can't really get on the OP, this looks like a friendship that didn't have long to last. :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I guess we see friendship in different ways. U keep stuff to yourself and I choose to be brutally honest with my friends. The OP tried to warn his boy that she was a ho, the dudes family tried to tell him to not fukk with her and he still wouldn't listen. Now according to the OP, dude is miserable

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
What yall need to understand is that these anti-social types have glass-like relationships. I'm friends with one now who pretty much wrote off a lot friends (some mutual) and family over some petty shyt and I think the only reason we're still friends is because I've known him since elementary school and I've never done anything to cause resentment.

So I can't really get on the OP, this looks like a friendship that didn't have long to last. :manny:

i can see that. all of us musicians have some anti social tendencies but this dude was over the top, and what you describe is exactly what happened.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you care who the next man is smashing? :mjpls:

does this affect you in any way?:yeshrug:

grow the fukk up...:ufdup:

Sometimes you just can't help yourself breh. Like if your boy showed up with
md-dawn-125x188.jpg
you wouldn't have a choice but to instinctively make some kind of facial expression indicating your disapproval.

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
SMH@all these people shaming the OP. You were honest with ya boy and you ain't trying to see him get caught up. Most dudes ain't got it in 'em to be real with their boy like that. Props and pos rep.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH@all these people shaming the OP. You were honest with ya boy and you ain't trying to see him get caught up. Most dudes ain't got in 'em to be real with their boy like that. Props and pos rep.

This.

Let my best friend from childhood try to wife up a one-eyed ogre looking bytch with rotten teeth. That nicca is getting :cape: all day all night. It's my duty as his boy to save him from shyt like that.