ill never forget i lost a friend because i called his girl ugly to her face

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
But you said after he told you it wasn't the white girl and it was her, you still said, "you got with that?"

Should've just been on some, "ah..." and then turned around and laughed to yourself.

LOL, nikka looked at his girl like... :skip: ..-> :huhldup: ...-> :snoop: and then :heh:'d in his face.

its funny because i didint even think about what i had said until i said it and realized i was probably being a real a$$hole, but i ended up learning from other nikkas around the way i wasnt the only one who said it. this all happened within days. like i said he met this bytch off mocospace and i saw them at safeway, i just thought she would be some jumpoff slut, nothing wrong with that, but get with her?

it wasnt so much her looks, but the fact that she was an ugly slut made it worse.

this wasnt some "she wasnt great looking but they worked well together"

hell no, my man was timid and she took advantage and got him to shut us out like we were negative influences when i was trying to help put him on. We had oppurtunities to produce for mob figaz (the jacka etc) and several other bay area acts, he ended up throwing it away because of her and i ended up taking it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
why do you care who the next man is smashing? :mjpls:

does this affect you in any way?:yeshrug:

grow the fukk up...:ufdup:

I don't think anyone wants to see their homie smashing a troll, bruh. :rudy:

And this nikka was wifing her? I'd try my best to :cape: my nikka outta that situation if we were close like that (n/h)

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Sounds like his only hope would be for someone to have a one on one conversation about all of this with the chick's looks not being discussed one bit and said calmly. Breaking down everything you see saying everything you gotta say and then let him respond if he wants. The worst part has to be that he had a kid with her though. Forever linked to her.

He can only save himself though.

you guys just dont understand how ugly she is, its impossible not to mention her.

and yall know i like fat bytches that most of yall would :scusthov: at.

that should tell you something.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
you guys just dont understand how ugly she is, its impossible not to mention her.

and yall know i like fat bytches that most of yall would :scusthov: at.

that should tell you something.

I dont mind concocting dissertations regarding my e-responses, but w a pair of scissors and running shoes...

... Ima cut to the chase.

Your a bonerfied a$$hole. What he fukk dont make u nut (unless ur into mutual voyeurship).

Before u acted on ur initial response to seeing his home squeeze, u didnt weigh in on the fact that irregardless of how u respond; he's not going to change his opinions/feelings of her based on the display u put on at safeway.

If anythng, it would only make him resent u more (evn if u were rite n she was skrate Midoosa status... How u feel if a friend/acquaintance passed judgement on somebody u were associated w. that gonna make u up and say w immediation,

"Gawt damnit, b. u rite. Look at this ratchet ass looking, donkey lip having bird with a beak the size of duncan shiek camel feet. Save. Me."

Even without a glove... U should catch my drift.

Whether u think u rite or not, ur criticisms werent warranted or welcome.

Sometimes we drink the waters of chastization for so long... We think its okay to consume without a filter.

And that my friend... Is when the social bacterias, microorganisms and Viruses get passed thru.

And what remains - is straight tainted.

*toasts*

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im with the op on this one man if I meet a bytch, I dont even care if she's a dime if Im tryna wife her up within two days I hope my nikkas would try to snap me out of it. Ill share a story (the bytch in my story is far from fat and ugly tho she was actually like an 8.5/10, dominican :ahh:). Me and 3 friends take a trip to another state to visit one of our nikkas at his school cause they throw this party around the beginning of the semester every year and its supposed to be live. Well anyways the after party in they dorm is live (the way they dorms was setup was tight).

From floors 4 all the way up to the 6 were all males but they were all in the same click (pretty much a frat but not a frat). Anyways they throwing an after party its music and bytches on every floor. So me and one of my nikkas goto this one nikkas room on the floor and he had a bytch laid on the bed and two other bytches in there so me and my nikka like :leon: shyt popping off in here. So we all just in there chopping it up and then one of the shorties on the couch was jocking me. So I start rapping her up and my nikka is talking to the other girl who happens to be her cousin (it turns out the nikka in the room was actually tryna ditch the girls to holla at someone else so we kinda did him a favor). Fastforward we rapping these bytches all night we went to they cars and started rappin so more (bytches were like if they had their own place they would have invited us back :snoop: but they lived with they folks :dry:).

Anyways fastforward to the next night where we go out partying I end up mess around w/ another bytch at the other party but that party ends around like 1 so the night is still young. So Im drunk out of my mind and Id ecide to call shawty form the previous day. I blacked out so I dont remember shyt I said but man when my nikkas told me I was just :snoop:. Apparently I was simping hard. Telling the bytch I really wanted to do a long distance relationship w/ her and all this other shyt (mind you I only met her the night before and I didnt even tell the story about how my nikka who goes to the school's homie told me he thinks the bytch had fukked some other nikka that night, I asked her about it and she told me no). <----Da nikka told me his homie was dancing w/ her at the original party damn near like they was fukking. He brought her back to the afterparty in the dorms and I met her in his dorm room. The only reason I think they didnt fukk is cause there was some other bytch passed out on the bed, now they could have fukked prior to the bytch coming into the room if they were the first and only two in the room but idk, it is what it is...

But I typed this up to say while I was doing all this at least my nikkas had my back and were tryna get me to hang up the phone from embarrassing myself. Apparently they told me I even tried to jump into a cab and goto her crib :snoop:. The reason they couldnt get me to hang up tho is cause everytime they tried I kept tryna fight them so they just let me be. But I say that to say if you really feel your nikka is fukking himself up man it dont matter you gotta intervene and tell him whatever. Although the op didnt have to call her ugly but like he said he aint know that was his girl in fact he gave his homie the benefit of the doubt and thought the attractive girl was his chick. The friend in this situation is the nikka who needs to get his shyt re-evaluated.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I dont mind concocting dissertations regarding my e-responses, but w a pair of scissors and running shoes...

... Ima cut to the chase.

Your a bonerfied a$$hole. What he fukk dont make u nut (unless ur into mutual voyeurship).

Before u acted on ur initial response to seeing his home squeeze, u didnt weigh in on the fact that irregardless of how u respond; he's not going to change his opinions/feelings of her based on the display u put on at safeway.

If anythng, it would only make him resent u more (evn if u were rite n she was skrate Midoosa status... How u feel if a friend/acquaintance passed judgement on somebody u were associated w. that gonna make u up and say w immediation,

"Gawt damnit, b. u rite. Look at this ratchet ass looking, donkey lip having bird with a beak the size of duncan shiek camel feet. Save. Me."

Even without a glove... U should catch my drift.

Whether u think u rite or not, ur criticisms werent warranted or welcome.

Sometimes we drink the waters of chastization for so long... We think its okay to consume without a filter.

And that my friend... Is when the social bacterias, microorganisms and Viruses get passed thru.

And what remains - is straight tainted.

*toasts*

i think you are right that i am a grade a a$$hole sometimes and i freely admit i shouldnt have said it out loud, but there is a larger part of me that doesnt regret it mostly based on the fact that i ended up being very correct. but this is powerful posting.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade, homie. You did the right thing.

If this nikka is willing to throw ya friendship to the bushes for this ole rusted steamboat, 300 lb toe lookin ass bytch, why do you need him around? Do you even want him around when theres the possibility he drags the missing link around wit him?

fukk it. Cut ya losses, nikka. :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade, homie. You did the right thing.

If this nikka is willing to throw ya friendship to the bushes for this ole rusted steamboat, 300 lb toe lookin ass bytch, why do you need him around? Do you even want him around when theres the possibility he drags the missing link around wit him?

fukk it. Cut ya losses, nikka. :yeshrug:

Nah. That was some ho nikka shyt.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you calling somebody soft when you're cosigning a nikka talking shyt about some other dude's girlfriend like a bytch? :dwillhuh: