ill never forget i lost a friend because i called his girl ugly to her face

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Basically my friend and a guy who i was associated with in my rap production click at the time (who i was mentoring on beatmaking) was sort of gameless and lonely. While i personally had little problems finding dates due to me being in college and being an overall weirdo with some charm, he was a weirdo with very few social skills. I had, in the 8 years i knew him, only seen him with one girl in his life.

In 2008 he met this girl off mocospace, she thought he was good looking and asked if he would think she was a slut if they fukked on the first date. She apparently had a kid, he asked me for his advice and i told him to go for it, but i had never seen a pic.

he then told me that he had fukked or whatever and she had big titties, which at first i thought this was a win, yall know i like a big woman with big titties.

well one day i was at safeway because i lived around the corner from one at the time. he was there and he was with his girl. but there were two other girls in line. a fine ass white girl and some disgusting ugly mexican slorch. I walked up to him dapped him up, he said "yea..im here with my girl" im like "who the white girl?"

na...the other one.

i gave him this look :scusthov: literally that look, he saw it and he looked upset at me. Im like "you got with that?"

this girl, let me describe her to you, 5'3 230, big titties yea, but with nasty ass tattoos to go with it, she also had a daughter. her eyes looked crooked and her nose looked like he had been broken several times over. She was ugly as fukk. When i asked him "you got with that?"

he was like

"i love her man..whatver"

im like "well, ...its all good"

he never was the same to me after that, he treated me differently and even accused me of taking credit for a beat he did (which i didint) but he was salty as hell. his girl also didint like me because she heard the whole fukking thing, she was ugly, period.

I was so disgusted that when i got home i didint even eat my lunch i bought at safeway. he himself has a kid with her now. what a nasty piece of shyt that girl is, letting any piece of sausege penetrate her bloodpiled slimehole like its all good. easily one of the ugliest latinas in california, and we have millions of them here. that tells you something. their kid probably looks like that alien cuato from the old total recall movie. you know, the alien living in that dudes stomach.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You felt you were superior to him, was jealous he had a girl and disrespected him. You dont deserve that friend.

what? i felt he deserved better, she was clearly a slut and she also influenced him on some things i cant speak about on here, but she was a bytch to top it off.

infact, i constantly offered him girls i knew who had single friends and he always turned them down on some anti social shyt after he got their number, he was really a weird guy and afraid of personal contact, i understood that, but to wife up this girl? i was dissapointed.

I dont get how you sum up that conclusion, unless youre on your "mr somebody" steez.

you still my nikka though mowgli

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
why do you care who the next man is smashing? :mjpls:

does this affect you in any way?:yeshrug:

grow the fukk up...:ufdup:

it did effect us in a big way, because it screwed up our partnership, and from what i hear, he is really unhappy.

id call him and shed be on some "hes not here". i ended up just finding out some shady shyt about her. it upsets me that he let her influence his life like that. it wasnt just me he ended up shutting out.

he was a good kid who i took under my wing and talented as well, and he threw it away and for a woman he apparently cant even stand now.

maybe im not coming off right in my topic, but i lost a friend on some female bullshyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
what? i felt he deserved better, she was clearly a slut and she also influenced him on some things i cant speak about on here, but she was a bytch to top it off.

infact, i constantly offered him girls i knew who had single friends and he always turned them down on some anti social shyt after he got their number, he was really a weird guy and afraid of personal contact, i understood that, but to wife up this girl? i was dissapointed.

I dont get how you sum up that conclusion, unless youre on your "mr somebody" steez.

you still my nikka though mowgli

I just wanted more of the story. :russ: It is what is it. Sometimes your friends wife up wildabeasts and you never hear from them again. That what he needed. Someone to mommy him and boss his bytch ass around.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I'm saying though, she was so ugly to you that you couldn't keep those thoughts internal?

Damn b.

i wasnt the only one neither, his family as well as several people from our hood all said the same thing.

he ended up sort of turning his back on all of us.

i respected this dude, but i didint respect how he let this bytch just run his life.

he also blew his oppurtunity he had with going somewhere with his production and i ended up doing this alone as opposed to having someone to toss ideas around with in the studio.

like i said, from what i hear, hes unhappy as fukk.

that nikka should have heeded what everyone was trying to tell him.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The fact that you disrespected his girl REGARDLESS proves you didnt value his friendship.
The fact that it bothered him to the level it did proves he didnt value your friendship.

It was broken to begin with and was right to end.

i didint know it was his girl until he told me.

would you assume that a girl your boy met online and fukked the first night would be his "girl" two days later?

come on man. be reasonable.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
You insulted his girl to her face ... and then expected him to be cool with that?

I have one friend, who has dated an ugly chick for the past two years and I clown him all the time, but I never outright say she's ugly, and definitely not to her face. She makes him happy so I can't really shyt on that.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You insulted his girl to her face ... and then expected him to be cool with that?

I have one friend, who has dated an ugly chick for the past two years and I clown him all the time, but I never outright say she's ugly, and definitely not to her face. She makes him happy so I can't really shyt on that.

i didint know it was his girl until he told me.

would you assume that a girl your boy met online and fukked the first night would be his "girl" two days later?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh. That was wrong. If he's your friend, you could have atleast faked it. You're wrong for insulting his gf like that and you should have apologized.

Nevermind. She's his girl after two days? That fool was desperate. His ass know she ugly but he probably thinks that's the best he can do.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

But you said after he told you it wasn't the white girl and it was her, you still said, "you got with that?"

Should've just been on some, "ah..." and then turned around and laughed to yourself.

LOL, nikka looked at his girl like... :skip: ..-> :huhldup: ...-> :snoop: and then :heh:'d in his face.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i wasnt the only one neither, his family as well as several people from our hood all said the same thing.

he ended up sort of turning his back on all of us.

i respected this dude, but i didint respect how he let this bytch just run his life.

he also blew his oppurtunity he had with going somewhere with his production and i ended up doing this alone as opposed to having someone to toss ideas around with in the studio.

like i said, from what i hear, hes unhappy as fukk.

that nikka should have heeded what everyone was trying to tell him.

Sounds like his only hope would be for someone to have a one on one conversation about all of this with the chick's looks not being discussed one bit and said calmly. Breaking down everything you see saying everything you gotta say and then let him respond if he wants. The worst part has to be that he had a kid with her though. Forever linked to her.

He can only save himself though.