I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't Melo be a good additon to the Wizards they aren't going to do shyt and looks like they need someone in the frontcourt who isn't afraid to shoot and they seem to have roster spots.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
None of the teams have enough scorers that can create their own shot. This is always Team USA's advantage, even with this weak squad they have enough offensive firepower to win gold. All they have to do is stay focused throughout the championship.

I think you overrate the other teams if you think this FIBA team doesn't have enough talent to win it.

Tried to tell yall..these nikkas might take a L this year :francis:

We lucky we dont have to play Greece.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
We can't..... But several of us have agreed that we'd take him if we could..

Damn...some guys I know think hes washed but I think he'd be a valuable piece off the bench, especially in the playoffs. Melo can still play. Fukk it he could start with Klay out. Steph/DLo/Melo/Dray/Looney would lowkey be nice. Idk why he's even getting blackballed in the first place :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She doesnt really add anything of value to the program other than ass. And it aint even all that :manny:

Shed probably do better in taylor rooks lane doing 1 on 1 interviews and doing off court NBA content.
Besides Doris Burke none of them female sideline reporters add anything.