I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hate to say it but this FIBA team might fukk around and get beat. That interior isnt great and there isn't enough scorers that can create something out of nothing. The only guys who can do that are kemba and donovan mitchell and those are small guards.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Hate to say it but this FIBA team might fukk around and get beat. That interior isnt great and there isn't enough scorers that can create something out of nothing. The only guys who can do that are kemba and donovan mitchell and those are small guards.
None of the teams have enough scorers that can create their own shot. This is always Team USA's advantage, even with this weak squad they have enough offensive firepower to win gold. All they have to do is stay focused throughout the championship.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think you overrate the other teams if you think this FIBA team doesn't have enough talent to win it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So this isn’t a carry?
source.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think you overrate the other teams if you think this FIBA team doesn't have enough talent to win it.

They have enough talent to win it. They just might get beat tho. The 2004 team was the most talented when they lost too, its just in a one game setting this team could struggle against atleast one team.