I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Official return of the Vancouver jerseys aka VanGOATs. These, teal Hornets, and purple Raptor throwbacks make you realize how boring and safe modern jerseys are. Court looks nice too.

that's business now a days, make it cookie cutter so no one is offended

jerseys looking like they were made in Microsoft Paint now a days :scust:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Official return of the Vancouver jerseys aka VanGOATs. These, teal Hornets, and purple Raptor throwbacks make you realize how boring and safe modern jerseys are. Court looks nice too.

Those jerseys are so fire. I bought a couple of their hats recently. When I was in the Vancouver area last week I saw quite a few Bibby jerseys.

If they brought a team back with competent ownership, they would thrive now.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atrocious defense

That’s fine when you have the best defensive starting 5

McGee
Davis
Lebron
Green
Bradley

Carmelo, Kuzma and Cousins will give the Lakers at least an extra 40 per night off the bench. Lebron and AD will give the close to 60.

KCP, Green, Bradley only need to hit open catch and shoot 3s (at least 2 per night) and Javale should catch at least 3 dunks per night.

LA should play lock down defense for more than half the game and unstoppable offense when the primary defenders are resting (McGee, Green and Bradley).

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Melo to the Lakers would give them the goat 2nd unit

Cousins
Kuzma
Melo
KCP
Rondo

That looks good on paper....I think Melo would have a team if he would transition to the bench scorer role but the Lakers are better off with an additional athletic 3/D type not that they grow on trees.

Lakers have talent and 2 superstars but they need some greyhounds...KCP and Kuzma will end up playing a grip of minutes...

With the current Lakers they allow dudes like Bradley/KCP/Kuzma/Green/Mcgee to play to their strengths...Scoring won't be a problem...System, tenacity and efficiency will be though....More so over the course of the season dealing with injuries and the amount of games... Come playoff time they will shorten that rotation to about 8 players but during the season they all will need to play because Lebron should be at the forefront of limited minutes and no back to back games. And AD will miss his usualy 10+.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

LMAO

JUST RAN INTO COUSINS IN THE CLUB...

I SAY WHY YOU SO SKINNY nikka?

HE ASKED ME TO REPEAT IT SO I DID.