I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
PG downplaying his laker fanship

“I was a clippers fan growing up, ya know...Kobe was my idol:laugh:
I watched him while he as at Fresno State. He said in a few interviews that he was a Clipper fan growing up way back then. He was there for the taking when he put his name in the draft pool but dumb azz Neil Oshay, whose now the GM of the Blazers, picked Aminu instead of PG. :snoop:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lawrence Frank that little weasel... :camby:

Theyre gonna be in trouble if they dont give Kawhi 20 games off,they dont have Alex McKechnie anymore...He might not make it thru this contract if hes playing b2bs this year,he still walks with a noticeable limp...

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Theyre gonna be in trouble if they dont give Kawhi 20 games off,they dont have Alex McKechnie anymore...He might not make it thru this contract if hes playing b2bs this year,he still walks with a noticeable limp...

Wait, you think they have a choice in making him play b2b? Or getting whatever time he needs off?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Let the man live of this one playoff run. If he doesn’t deliver next year the media better be at his neck like they were for bean, bron,kd and other superstars

The Spurs won that chip in 2014..

The next year in the playoffs they lost in the first round.......and it was crickets bruh

That was when I knew that he was the new "teflon dude"

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
the reason basketball blew up globally was because NBA players played in the Olympics and international play. It's bad for everyone's pockets if they reversed that.

It's really about the Olympics. Look at the 98 Fiba WC team

a092fd76ac9043e7abef936bc3c9ab80.ashx

Only dude I recognized was Brad Miller lol

THIRTEENTH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP -- 1998

WC is only followed by die-hard basketball fans anyway, it's in the Olympics where you get much more media attention, obviously. That being said the game has already blown up internationally, having top US players participate won't move the needle that much anymore imo. What can do that is having the top international NBA players play with their national teams, I think Giannis will be playing for Greece this competition.