I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Thought Kenneth Faried showed some rejuvenation with the rockets to re-up with them or get a deal elsewhere. Pringles shorted him on minutes in the POs though. Thought Korver would get a look with the lakers for perimeter shooting.

Lakers are waiting to see what happens with Iggy. I can see Korver signing somewhere mid-season

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a second......the Orlando Magic are super in the corner, these nyggas really about to have DJ Augustin start at point for them????? Look at this roster, where the fukk is all their money going???

They should have like HELLA cap space how their roster look like this???

supposedly Markelle Fultz will surprise us :picard: according to tough juice.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What was the rush for him to come out of school so early:why:
His brother was the MVP of the league and is on a super max fukk he wanna play D1 ball for?

All of Giannis’ brothers haven’t stuck they’re too raw. Bucks just picked up Thanasis for the season tho and Giannis thinks Alex can be better than him

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
REPORT: The $44,211,146 Way Chris Paul Could Facilitate His Own Trade To Miami Heat

Everybody lost here. Okc and Houston should have stayed pat and gave it one more run. First, you trade Paul to where he wants to go. The Clippers picks are gonna be low. Then you trade Russ for Cp3, thinking it's gonna be easy to trade him later and yet nobody wants his contract. Now you gonna have an unhappy Cp3 in the locker room. I don't think he will cause problems but still you don't want that energy around. Paul and Russ, Harden and Paul both gave up too fast. This season is wide open

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
REPORT: The $44,211,146 Way Chris Paul Could Facilitate His Own Trade To Miami Heat

Everybody lost here. Okc and Houston should have stayed pat and gave it one more run. First, you trade Paul to where he wants to go. The Clippers picks are gonna be low. Then you trade Russ for Cp3, thinking it's gonna be easy to trade him later and yet nobody wants his contract. Now you gonna have an unhappy Cp3 in the locker room. I don't think he will cause problems but still you don't want that energy around. Paul and Russ, Harden and Paul both gave up too fast. This season is wide open
:mjtf:

Okc trades PG why give another run to Russ when he is on the downside of his career. Why not take those 1st rounders and kim