I'll die on this hill, The Last of Us 1/2 are better GAMES than Resident Evil 4/

RE4 or TLOU(1/2)

• Which one you think is better?

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • RE4

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • TLOU

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Dead Space Remake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They seem so different it doesn’t seem fair for me to say one is better, but my preference is TLOU, 2 in particular

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Two different kinds of tone for each, Resident Evil is camp horror, Last of Us is like a post apocalyptic drama. Resident Evil is more like Dawn of The Dead, Last of Us is more like The Road.

Story, presentation and graphics, acting, music, its all better in TLOU. Gameplay between the different versions can be argued, RE4 Remake shyts on TLOU Part 1 gameplay wise, having evade prompts, parries, and staggers make you feel more powerful in RE4, but its camp-like nature suits the style more.

TLOU Part 2, there’s no comparison in any category. Gameplay, animation, Enemy Ai, Stealth, story, music, performance, etc. etc. it’s just a very very wide gap at that point. Resident Evil pivoting back to first person pretty much succeeded that style of gameplay to Naughty Dog.

Would love to see Resident Evil 9 expand upon what RE2R and RE4R do so well instead of going back to FPS or some weird hybrid.
Conceded not succeeded. This not the first time I'm up here fixing your grammar mistakes :ufdup:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
RE4 birthed majority of the games we see today.. and as great as last of us is, it had 8 years to perfect the gameplay

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
No. TLOU is too story driven. Too many cutscenes. It can be very stealthy heavy which can be boring. No compelling boss fights at all. The environment/locations are far superior in RE4. If u like story over actual gameplay then yeah you’ll like TLOU.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
RE4 might be the most overrated video game of all time. The Island is terrible and ruined the game.

Last edited: