I'll be frank; what is wrong with white gamers? And why are they so mad?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Change is scary. Kinda like when somebody runs up on you and scares the shyt out of you and you get mad at them because you got scared talmbout "you play to much, go on somewhere". They can't successfully rationalize that the world is changing around them so they get angry.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm on YouTube, now. And on my damn sidebar is some white dude raging for 37 mins (didn't watch) about "SJW Lies" like 99% of games don't reflect white males as the primary audience.

I'm playing 2K16 right now (yes, I'm late) and Spike straight don't care if your MyPlayer is white, you're parents are BLACK.

And then they mad at Mass Effect Andromeda for having more non white males than anything.

And then they mad at the new Star Wars game having a female protaginist and claims their's a "feminist agenda."

:dahell: How entitled can one get?

Video games are just NOW getting black hair right...kinda. And black people have never raged at the gaming community en masse. It's almost a given to be called a "n*gg*r" online at this point.
white men the worst thing that ever happened to this planet ill leave it at that...

Daps
Most of the white guys who play video games are social losers. Except for the few who make money off of it by fleecing a bunch of other white male rubes, most of these guys are broke and attract fewer white women (women in general, of course, but whiteness means something to them, which is why I mentioned white women specifically) than your typical brown or black dude. If you're a white male and you have all the advantages of being a white male in this society and you still can't get a date or make money, that proves to you on a deep level what an utter loser you are.

Of course that leads these guys to lash out. No one wants to face the fact that in a society built for them, they're still failures. You see it on a nationwide scale, too. At the first hint of having to compete in a worldwide skills market, what do a bunch of these white dudes do? OD on all manner of opiates and complain about how their shytty little towns are dying and they're too stupid or lazy to go out and get a few fukking marketable skills.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
White gamer here...for a lot of these guys, it's part of the environment they grew up in. Never ever having any real conflict or issues in their life cause them to sweat and over interpret stupid things like a game having a female protagonist or parents in 2K being black even though their player is white.

Or, for guys like PewDiePie..it's about money. Just shock posting for views and subs. It's to get paid.

Just starve those kinds of dudes of attention and it'll be all good.
shut up cac

just playing

if something does not align with the social norm, it can bring unfamiliarity which causes discord. if one perceives something one way for a period of time due their upbringing and experiences. they tend to think that thats how things should be.

when the facade of their reality is broken. some may be offended and find justification on blaming others. some just might not care. some maybe challenged and question their surroundings.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
thanks-obama-01.gif

Basically this.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'm on YouTube, now. And on my damn sidebar is some white dude raging for 37 mins (didn't watch) about "SJW Lies" like 99% of games don't reflect white males as the primary audience.

I'm playing 2K16 right now (yes, I'm late) and Spike straight don't care if your MyPlayer is white, you're parents are BLACK.

And then they mad at Mass Effect Andromeda for having more non white males than anything.

And then they mad at the new Star Wars game having a female protaginist and claims their's a "feminist agenda."

:dahell: How entitled can one get?

Video games are just NOW getting black hair right...kinda. And black people have never raged at the gaming community en masse. It's almost a given to be called a "n*gg*r" online at this point.
Whenever you hear someone outraged by something and they got more passion for whatever they are on than they do for their wife or their love ones, it means......

They really hate themselves and they hate their life. Nobody is going to come out and say I hate myself, so they find something to be ‘right’ about and let that hate flow in that direction. They’re just not happy.

Once I figured that out, a lot of shyt that people go off on a tangent about and how I was going to respond to it became clear to me.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You'd understand this more if you read Dr.Francis Cress Welsings book The Isis Papers. It'll all make sense and none of what is seemingly a "rise" in white supremacy would be shocking.

It's far from only being related to "gamers".
White supremacy is not on the rise; it's just being exposed.

Most white folks are where they're at because of the New Deal strictly pushing white folk up.

Don't get me confused. I'm just taken aback at how openly racist and sexist gaming continues to be.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:snoop: Now, I'm watching videos trying to figure out WTF #GamerGate is and it's SWJ this, HOOHW that, JKSAJL this and these bullshyt initials

I'm starting to see this is just endemic of the internet; you ID yourself as something and take on every critique personally

Daps
I`m white and a gamer, not mad at all.

Question should be rephrased into, what is wrong with online gamers.

Most people playing those MP shooters and shyt are social pariahs who thrive on their e-competition

I don't even fukk with MP games online anymore, too much negativity in that space, first time in years i`m not gonna re-up my Gold or PSN Scripts. Just gonna continue my xbox gamepass

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I`m white and a gamer, not mad at all.

Question should be rephrased into, what is wrong with online gamers.

Most people playing those MP shooters and shyt are social pariahs who thrive on their e-competition

I don't even fukk with MP games online anymore, too much negativity in that space, first time in years i`m not gonna re-up my Gold or PSN Scripts. Just gonna continue my xbox gamepass

Or, the issue is white male gamers, and not you personally.

Again, video games are almost completely aimed at white male buyers and they are still angry.

I'm sorry, breh. It's not just dudes playing shooters. I hope you understand--of course I don't mean 100%, but, it seems that the people with the biggest problem with every thing dealing with briing in gamers who aren't white and male are white and male.

It's not as simple as being called the n-word on chats. And I'm noticing it as I'm becoming a bigger viewer of YouTube.