I'll be frank; what is wrong with white gamers? And why are they so mad?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm on YouTube, now. And on my damn sidebar is some white dude raging for 37 mins (didn't watch) about "SJW Lies" like 99% of games don't reflect white males as the primary audience.

I'm playing 2K16 right now (yes, I'm late) and Spike straight don't care if your MyPlayer is white, you're parents are BLACK.

And then they mad at Mass Effect Andromeda for having more non white males than anything.

And then they mad at the new Star Wars game having a female protaginist and claims their's a "feminist agenda."

:dahell: How entitled can one get?

Video games are just NOW getting black hair right...kinda. And black people have never raged at the gaming community en masse. It's almost a given to be called a "n*gg*r" online at this point.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Long story short, white people have to deal with much less than most other races so it frees up more time to trip off the small, dumb shyt. Kinda like how most people would lose their shyt if their cell phone wasn't getting service but in the grand scheme of things....like a homeless person not having anything to eat....it's not really worth getting upset over.

Furthermore,
wLWcfm2.png

Fred.

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are safe online , for the most part they are safe. next to never do you hear the bullshyt you hear online in life in front of you. a good portion of white folks who play online shouting "******" are just cowards , who wouldnt even raise their voice in black presence

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

in short they've been raised and groomed to know that their the center of the universe, everything and everyone should cater to them. If something doesn't, then they go on a temper tantrum like a todler. I realized this when I was in okinawa, and white dudes were high key upset and very vocal at the fact that the Japanese women loved us brothers more than the cacs.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it just seems to be a thing with the internet in general. I feel like it's an extension of the 'hipster' attitude, where they're too cool to actually like something

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
White gamer here...for a lot of these guys, it's part of the environment they grew up in. Never ever having any real conflict or issues in their life cause them to sweat and over interpret stupid things like a game having a female protagonist or parents in 2K being black even though their player is white.

Or, for guys like PewDiePie..it's about money. Just shock posting for views and subs. It's to get paid.

Just starve those kinds of dudes of attention and it'll be all good.