6c9d92c01f7b3268c25c6bd531d9f949.350x350x1.jpg

thought this was kyrie at first glance:mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
How sensitive do you have to be to put anyone on ignore? Unless they’re posting outright faggitry, then I’ve got no reason to ignore them. Like most adults, I simply don’t address them and keep it moving. That ignore shyt is a real p*ssy move.

this has been my philosophy on banning and blocking people on forums and social media

i've seen much worse online in the dial up era than anything allowed to be posted on here

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
It does get annoying when you post a tweet and then you see "fukk YOU FAGGIT NEGGED"

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I only put very annoying posters like that corny fakkit who kept posting that laughing Jay Z gif or stans like SirBiatch on ignore. Other than that, I think that some folks are wild sensitive and take this shyt way too seriously if they have damn near half the members on ignore. At that point, whats even the reason to post on a discussion forum? Some folks just want an echo chamber and cant even handle differing opinions or disagreement without taking it personal. :scust:

Daps
I only put very annoying posters like that corny fakkit who kept posting that laughing Jay Z gif or stans like SirBiatch on ignore. Other than that, I think that some folks are wild sensitive and take this shyt way too seriously if they have damn near half the members on ignore. At that point, whats even the reason to post on a discussion forum? Some folks just want an echo chamber and cant even handle differing opinions or disagreement without taking it personal. :scust:

in my experience, the people that get ignored be taking it personal to begin with. if we just have civil discourse then i wont ignore that. but if you just aggy and start making personal attacks and lack logical ability then we dont need to be discussing things.