0 because I'm not a booty pirate.

I want smoke
full

I know a couple fukk niqqas utilized that button on me :russ:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Nobody, its just an online message board it aint that serious :mjlol:
Thats why I always :russ: @ situations when dudes on here tryna set up a fight talkin bout "I'll pull up where you live, lets fight blablabla"
There are really people who would be ready to travel across the country to fight with someone they beef with on an online message board ??!?!? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I got 59 although it looks like some got banned :mjlol:

It wasn't even about them posting something that got me mad. It's usually because they posted something so extremely stupid (mostly if not all are on the sports section) I decided I don't have time to look at that nonsense when I'm looking at a thread. It wasn't even a differing opinions thing because I can handle that. But just plain outright stupidity? Nah, you got to go :camby: Made the threads a better read to me :manny:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
0. Though, the only time I've ever been tempted is when I find myself in a really interesting thread and it gets derailed by off-topic beef/arguments.

Starts out as a few posts and turns into pages of something that could easily just be taken to PMs.

Wish there was a temporary silence feature.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I got 12, because my time and brain capacity is too valuable to be bothered with reading their trash.

33QkuYUl.png

Last edited: