Ignore List Support Group

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:sas1:

I got Zero ppl in mine. But I've seen many of you mention that you've got certain ppl on ignore.

That's kinda weak, imo. You should be able to handle annoying/stupid people without resorting to giving them the silent treatment.
For me its not about being able to handle them... It's more so a filter. I hit "new posts" a lot and don't wish to see a ton of weak, redundant threads so it cleans the site up a bit for me.

My list is.. Erm.. Extensive :mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't have a single person on ignore. I understand why some people do but I like to see the site as it's intended to be seen for the good and bad.

:francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't have a single person on ignore. I understand why some people do but I like to see the site as it's intended to be seen for the good and bad.

:francis:
I said the same until these troll ass crabs hopped on my pubes when I was taking a shyt.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
so you're that fakkit legacy?
I had to put his newest username on ignore after he tried to blame his inability to hold down a job on his penis being unable to fit in slacks. No, he was not joking. (Ive never read a funny post from that loser) He seriously said that shyt.

I can't be reading that stupid shyt.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
*L*E*G*A*C*Y*
Done., Male
Daps Received:
  • Stop Ignoring
    flea
    they never wanna see a young'n shine
    Daps Received:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:sas1:

I got Zero ppl in mine. But I've seen many of you mention that you've got certain ppl on ignore.

That's kinda weak, imo. You should be able to handle annoying/stupid people without resorting to giving them the silent treatment.

:manny:

Can't be bothered to read all the garbage these idiots have to say
If you're on this list & you read my posts and quote/mention me then you lost
lost :mjlol: