Ignore List Support Group

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Two people. Two males, but somehow some SN titled "Miss Elizabeth" was on there, too. Shortly afterwards I read that sn was banned. Maybe the ignore system is IP based. :mjpls: Wonder what the deal was.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Two people. Two males, but somehow some SN titled "Miss Elizabeth" was on there, too. Shortly afterwards I read that sn was banned. Maybe the ignore system is IP based. :mjpls: Wonder what the deal was.

that happened to me. i never put anyone on ignore but then it came up with some message like this user is on your ignore list. and it was that miss elizabeth poster :dahell:

i never even seen her post before

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
that happened to me. i never put anyone on ignore but then it came up with some message like this user is on your ignore list. and it was that miss elizabeth poster :dahell:

i never even seen her post before

Miss Elizabeth was Armona21 alias....

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It's not worth it :yeshrug: Sometimes the most hated posters can drop some funny shyt or some kinda knowledge so I don't even use the ignore feature, just KIM past the incoherent ramblings.

this is true. @BrothaZay fukking sucks like 5/10 but he will make a great post occasionally. No need to ignore anyone. everyone brings something to the table.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
fakkit in here trying to seem macho by claiming to not block certain posters...do ya'll use pop-up blockers? :mjpls: