Reppin
St louis

I been a bottom for years now :manny:

scust.
a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
See. Troll #476 who only posts if it's to quote me is on ignore. Am I missing much by not being able to see his posts? Nope. He says the same shyt every time. No one even finds him funny either so. :win:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Funny how none of this "the ignore list is for pussies" talk was going on when the "Put Sierra Mist on ignore" thread got made. 90% of you guys 5 starred that thread and cosigned the ignore function then. Now you have a taste of your own medicine and it's making you get sick. naturally you all missed my posts and took me off a few days later anyway. :heh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You dudes really get that hurt to the point where you have to put people on ignore :what: I didn't know it was that serious

Word a bunch of "Bulls fans" got so upset I said Derrick Rose is an overrated pg that they requested I was banned from the bulls thread and several have claim to put me on ignore cuz the Truth hurts

Putting people on ignore means you caught feelings.I can understand in ciara's case cuz son has 10-15 people harassing him daily

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you use the ignore option, you clearly live a high fructose corn syrup life. :mjpls:

Sugar Cane Sissy :mjpls:

That's not fair, I had to put **** on ignore. I'm not built to deal with his insidious fakkitry :to:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
That's not fair, I had to put **** on ignore. I'm not built to deal with his insidious fakkitry :to:

My stance doesn't change brehdeezo. If you go out in public your gonna be around individuals who have a few too many extra spices in their recipe. You can't use an ignore option, you tolerate like you have a pair. :razor:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My stance doesn't change brehdeezo. If you go out in public your gonna be around individuals who have a few too many extra spices in their recipe. You can't use an ignore option, you tolerate like you have a pair. :razor:

If you encounter dudes like **** on the regular in public, you are probably :wrist:

If y'all are used to that kind of fakkitry, that's cool. Most (hetero) men aren't though. :mjpls:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I don't know about that broseph. I'm never around **** like dudes, guess I'm :blessed:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
If you encounter dudes like **** on the regular in public, you are probably :wrist:

If y'all are used to that kind of fakkitry, that's cool. Most (hetero) men aren't though. :mjpls:

**** was never a part of my point, good sir. :mjpls: I'm sorry your nightmares are haunted by frogs. :gag:

@yawn :usure: Isn't **** based off of deception? Do we not live in a world of lies? :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putting people on ignore means you caught feelings.

Not necessarily. I just don't need:

Sliamon posting: "God is good" again... :aicmon:
Mr. Somebody posting: "it's so demonic" again... :comeon:

Sierra Mist posting: "Who are you" again... :yawn:

etc....

If I already know what they're going to say before they say it, I ignore them. Trolls gonna troll.