Ignore List Support Group

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which posters do you have on ignore? Sharing this info could save others the time of having to quickly scroll past their posts, and can instead ignore them based off of observing this thread.

So far mine consists of:

Crakface
ROFL_GUY
Sierra Mist
Tom
Angel On The Rag

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which posters do you have on ignore? Sharing this info could save others the time of having to quickly scroll past their posts, and can instead ignore them based off of observing this thread.

So far mine consists of:

Crakface
ROFL_GUY
Sierra Mist
Tom

I would have this dude on my ignore list but I'm hoping one day he accidentally reveals his location or address in a post :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In what way? I beg to differ. It gives one control of what they view. Assuming control is mascuiline.

I enjoy all perspectives. It makes me wiser and more powerful, mentally. I guess living in a bubble has its advantages but i dont want to know what they are.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy all perspectives. It makes me wiser and more powerful, mentally. I guess living in a bubble has its advantages but i dont want to know what they are.

I see. Well I only need to see someone's stupidity once. Not everytime they decide to be stupid. After that it is useless to me and I ignore it. But to each their own.