Ignorant Early 2000s appreciation thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Being in Louisiana when Master P was running the game and when Juvenile dropped 400 degrees >>> :ohlawd:

When Juvenile "Ha" aired I felt like one of my cousins made it

images

juvenile-ha-throwback-music-video.jpg.png

:to: R.I.P. Magnolia Projects.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That was a sad time brehs, were just being nostalgic. I was in highschool and broke as fukk. Back then it was cool to be in trouble with the law and whoever was the best dressed was the most respected. I remember spending all my loot on the flyest gear. Phatfarm, Rocawear, lugs ect.

Platinum Fubu and Eynce were :ohlawd::gladbron: status.

My lugz flannels would probably go hard today if I could fit into em. I don't really miss that era at all. Its funny though, I feel like as soon as I became an adult people stopped dressing that way.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That was a sad time brehs, were just being nostalgic. I was in highschool and broke as fukk. Back then it was cool to be in trouble with the law and whoever was the best dressed was the most respected. I remember spending all my loot on the flyest gear. Phatfarm, Rocawear, lugs ect.

My lugz flannels would probably go hard today if I could fit into em. I don't really miss that era at all. Its funny though, I feel like as soon as I became an adult people stopped dressing that way.

:rudy:
nikka the thread title got ignorant in it for a reason

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Craziest shyt was I bought $$$ clothes well into the thousands, but when 05 came and cats started that tight clothes/ bright colors wearing shyt, I was :flabbynsick: for a year until I smarten up in 06 onward.

But that what getting traumatized in the early 00s done to me. Back when cats were robbing cats like crazy over material items and hypermasculine niccas were the norm.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Its kinda wierd when you think about it tho. The same nikkas nowdays who talking like tyga/big sean and dressing like fags, wouldve been dressing like juelz santana and carrying themselves like 2pac if they were in the early 2000s.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I forgot to mention Baby Boy, the most ignorant and unintentionally funny film of alltime :laff:

baby-boy-8.jpg

*Ving Rhames voice*

You little nikkaz don't know the difference between guns and butter.

nikkas went from dressing like this
06_320x240.jpg

to this

chance01.jpg

Damn, that nikka look like his name is Sylvester or some other gay ass shyt.

early 2000's nba was the worst brand of basketball i had ever seen

fukk yeah, that shyt was unwatchable from like '97-'09.

All those expansion teams and high school nikkaz was fukkin' it up.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
growing up in harlem in that era>>>>>>>>>>>

i use to stay on my baggy shyt, my moms use to always get at my t's saying it looks like im wearing a nightgown

heres pics of me from like 04-06 around there

meorn.jpg
79636465.jpg

:snoop: i use to tell bytches my name was p crack....so hell yea i was a ignorant ass nikka living in a ignorant ass decade

:snoop:

:russ:

:ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Remember grand theft auto 3 dropped in 2001 changed the game

Gor away in hs rocking blank white, blue, red, black tees.

Turning my music up loud as I sat in the bus

Crossing the street slowly getting Cacs mad