IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is what I don't understand. Sony acting like this but Microsoft is allowing future exclusive games to be multiplat?

Because they have no choice, they aren’t selling games on their platform. Satya Nadella was bragging about PSN sales in their fiscal report

Even xbox stans adopted to bragging about xbox games selling more on playstation lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Game released around a week ago, exclusively. IGN didn't get a new source in a week.

Why did these "sources" wait until now to drop this news. Obviously, people would have been asking since it was announced it was delayed on xbox

I've literally watched that Paul Tassi tweet blow up over the last few days. It started with him. Hence why all these articles are sourcing "Forbes"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Realistically both rumors are probably true.

Game was coming in extremely hot, and sony paid for them to concentrate and make sure the playstation version was ready for launch so they threw the xbox version on the back burner until after launch. :manny:

This, and it's what I've been saying from the jump. It's also seems to be the common go after the FTC trial.

"We aren't paying or providing marketing for exclusivity just to help finish it up and focus on ours 1st"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9nP1LHP.png

Will the same energy be kept if it turns out this was just another sophisticated Cac article?
I keep it 100 so yes.

:manny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
☝🏾sony is playing smart with less

Microsoft spent a bunch of money buying themselves out the console business
Facts but Microsoft tried to do the same shyt with the 360 and money hat Japanese third party developers. The only problem was that Japanese don’t fukk with Xbox consoles like that so I think they avoid doing it because they took an L on the money hats and a lot of those games ended up on PS3 anyway.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This, and it's what I've been saying from the jump. It's also seems to be the common go after the FTC trial.

"We aren't paying or providing marketing for exclusivity just to help finish it up and focus on ours 1st"
So what you’re telling me studios are focusing on PS ports for free. And in turn forgoing profit from Xbox sales?

It’s a double if you read closely

:mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It’s China breh.

None of this is surprising.

Dudes just got their stan cakes on so they can’t be honest about it.
Man lately it seems like every game that releases. Has some bs surrounding it, politics, culture wars nonsense, and console war bs. What happened to people just playing games.