IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's funny that folks all of a sudden believe Sony is quiet with exclusives.

We didn't really see any marketing, no "only play on playstation", nothing about signing up for PSN in order to access the game on the PC.

:sas1:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This story came straight from Sony.

They fukked up, not IGN.

You think sony china told IGN this rumor :usure:

No

Last night, I made a call to post a story about the cancellation of The Last Guardian. The source for this information was, in my opinion as IGN’s Editor in Chief, credible enough to justify running the story. While there is still a discrepancy with what our source has said, Scott Rohde’s Twitter post makes it clear that our original source was in error. The business of handling news sources involves some assumption of risk and last night my evaluation of that risk was clearly in error

Concerned about the nuance, I confirmed with the Sony source, via IGN Russia, that the game was cancelled for all platforms. I reached out to Sony of America, who was unable to comment on the story. I published the story based on the strength of our single source. Soon after, Scott Rohde tweeted that the story was incorrect

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s literally junior high shyt that you are supposed to check the sources when gathering information. Using or writing an article without sources would get you flunked outa 7th grade. But here grown ass men pretend they don’t understand the concept:mjlol:

People aren’t actually this stupid,

In the age of fake news, anything is true if you share it on social media enough, so they share it.:wow:
9nP1LHP.png

Will the same energy be kept if it turns out this was just another sophisticated Cac article?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
9nP1LHP.png

Will the same energy be kept if it turns out this was just another sophisticated Cac article?
That rumor was an anonymous source, from an anonymous source and was proven to be and A.I. made up story and ALL of you believed it.

You are not exposing me with these types of posts :ufdup: