IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You claiming it's the console, me showing it's not the console.

What is it if it isn't a gotcha, y'all love to move the goal post

Its both the console (extensive optimization) and xbox being trash at facilitating 3rd party gme releases, the end result is the same.

Its also why none of the capcom fighting game collections are on xbox lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its both the console (extensive optimization) and xbox being trash at facilitating 3rd party gme releases, the end result is the same.

Its also why none of the capcom fighting game collections are on xbox lol

You can add the extra guap you want to your post.

You thought it was the series S that was holding back the game, it wasn't now you moving the goal post like usual :manny:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
China was the main reason Palworld was so massive on steam, lmao at xthots thinking it was going to move consoles :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Earlier in the week, myself and IGN reported that Black Myth: Wukong was delayed on Xbox because of an unrevealed exclusivity deal. Leakers disputed that, saying it was Sony just paying to get work done on the game for PlayStation. I'm not refuting my report, but any way you cut it either A) it's another Series S problem, B) Xbox didn't want to pay to help with porting or C) they lost out on one of the biggest games of the year by failing to make their own deal. All bad. Microsoft and Game Science's statements on the issue conflicted from the start with Game Science citing optimization while Microsoft referenced deals with other "platform holders."

:dead: :dead:

Last edited: