IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are.

I’m sure portal is fine, just like any other streaming experience.

But we all know streaming is nowhere near as good as local hardware right now.

So, you don’t get to advocate for how great the portal is, while simultaneously attacking other hardware for not performing at peak levels.

It’s become abundantly clear that most times people talking about performance are just doing so for internet stan points. People LOVE the switch, and there’s more people playing on PS4 than PS5 right now.

You are/were a PC player at some point. If performance was important to you, you wouldn’t even touch the PS5. But here we are :francis:
Outside of rare multiplats(Persona 3 Reload, an indie game etc.), most of the major AAA games I play I get on PC. Exclusives i buy on PS5. Last exclusive game I played was Rebirth and I had no issue with it at all, looked fine on quality mode. Blurry performance mode but it was smooth if needed.
Streaming is cool for some games and whatnot but that's not how i would primarily play some of the games I have unless it's a game where input lag isn't really an issue for games like online shooters.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Outside of rare multiplats(Persona 3 Reload, an indie game etc.), most of the major AAA games I play I get on PC. Exclusives i buy on PS5. Last exclusive game I played was Rebirth and I had no issue with it at all, looked fine on quality mode. Blurry performance mode but it was smooth if needed.
Streaming is cool for some games and whatnot but that's not how i would primarily play some of the games I have unless it's a game where input lag isn't really an issue for games like online shooters.
Ok well i brought up the portal cause nikkas was playing at 27fps on the portal, but also in other threads pretending to care about other games playing at 30fps

Wu-kong is like the WORST type of game you could play on the portal and i was told that shyt was “smooth” :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Digital Foundry does not believe it's a memory leak issue at all, believes it is a Series S issue, states that both Sony and Microsoft are working with Game Science on this, and that they think that Sony convinced Game Science to launch the PC and PS5 versions together rather than wait for the Xbox version to be ready to launch the console versions of the game.