IGN out here stealing game reviews

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk was dude thinking

:dead:

Yeah, I'm surprised Philip would do something like that :francis:. He just got a prime spot at IGN, after being a YouTube guy for a little bit. I never heard of him until he starting hosting NVC. I could see he was green, wonder if the pressures of being in a big spot got to him and he was like no one will know if I borrow from this other litter seen reviewer :lolbron:, until they did and he got hit with the :ufdup:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"Our reviewer played the game and came with glowing options of it..."
nikka please.
:hahahaha:
He legit played the game. They had a 2 hour stream up of him playing before he jacked that guy's review
A new inductee into the FML HOF perhaps? Guy is young and got an amazing gig at IGN and blew it on a 5 minute review. Could have at least used a thesaurus to change the words but he was too lazy to even do that

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
He legit played the game. They had a 2 hour stream up of him playing before he jacked that guy's review
A new inductee into the FML HOF perhaps? Guy is young and got an amazing gig at IGN and blew it on a 5 minute review. Could have at least used a thesaurus to change the words but he was too lazy to even do that
Oh, so you mean to tell me this man wasted time playing the whole game AND doing a 2 hour stream and couldn't use his own glowing options with his own review and STILL jacked dude's review?:mjlol:

I wonder what's the guidelines on how they do a review at IGN. I wanna know his side on the whole situation. :obamaaa:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I stopped messing w/IGN yrs ago when some of their game reviews was on some bias/suspect shyt. It was like these publishers pay IGN for there reviews on some of these games. When I would check other sites like Gamespot or operation sports (sports games) the reviews would be completely different.