IG thot from South Florida on surveillance kicking and stomping out her dog in elevator

How you feel

• fukk that dog

• fukk the bytch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I dont understand the argument

I eat meat but I've never fukked up a cow in an elevator

That woman aint stomping that dog so she can cook it

She hitting the dog for little to no reason and no intent on eating it, that's what makes it wrong.

Gangsters kill people but they don't go around shooting grandmas and saying "but I kill people so what does it matter it's a grandma"

Cmon.she bought the dog to put it thru hell? What's the point in that ? It's sadistic

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont understand the argument

I eat meat but I've never fukked up a cow in an elevator

That woman aint stomping that dog so she can cook it

She hitting the dog for little to no reason and no intent on eating it, that's what makes it wrong.

Gangsters kill people but they don't go around shooting grandmas and saying "but I kill people so what does it matter it's a grandma"

Cmon.she bought the dog to put it thru hell? What's the point in that ? It's sadistic

Because if you ate less meat, there’d be less of this happening due to simple economics...supply and demand. You don’t need to meat therefore there doesn’t need to be a market for this to happen in.

But let’s cry about a fakkit ass dog gettin roughed up then go out for steaks later, Not really that difficult a concept to understand here...

Grandma gettin shot by gangsters is you dog weirdos next stupid line of logic, that’s really the only thing y’all good at being consistent in juelzin and deflecting to make y’all feel better about yourselves :mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Because if you ate less meat, there’d be less of this happening due to simple economics...supply and demand. You don’t need to meat therefore there doesn’t need to be a market for this to happen in.

But let’s cry about a fakkit ass dog gettin roughed up then go out for steaks later, Not really that difficult a concept to understand here...

Grandma gettin shot by gangsters is you dog weirdos next stupid line of logic, that’s really the only thing y’all good at being consistent in juelzin and deflecting to make y’all feel better about yourselves :mjlol:

There is such thing as reasoning

The cow is dying so I can eat

Why is the dog being kicked?

I'm not going vegan either and im not going back and forth with a vegan about essential intakes. Its not that kinda thread

And the granny argument is what y'all brought up. Killing is killing right? Yet even a scumbag differentiates who to kill and who not, due to.....reasoning

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There is such thing as reasoning

The cow is dying so I can eat

Why is the dog being kicked?

I'm not going vegan either and im not going back and forth with a vegan about essential intakes. Its not that kinda thread

The dog didn’t need to get kicked and the cow didn’t need to get slaughtered because you don’t need to eat meat, once again that’s a choice. What is your dumbass not understanding here :whatdafukk:

I’m not a vegan moron, I don’t put any animal on a pedestal and get fake outraged about silly shyt like this.

I’m still gonna eat meat and not pretend to give a fukk about this dog. shyt if that dog tasted good with some mild sauce it’ll get ate :mjlit:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The dog didn’t need to get kicked and the cow didn’t need to get slaughtered because you don’t need to eat meat, once again that’s a choice. What is your dumbass not understanding here :whatdafukk:

I’m not a vegan moron, I don’t put any animal on a pedestal and get fake outraged about silly shyt like this.

I’m still gonna eat meat and not pretend to give a fukk about this dog. shyt if that dog tasted good with some mild sauce it’ll get ate :mjlit:
You see me call you any names? You can debate and act like a grown man

Nah i do need that meat, humans are omnivores and have been for thousands of years.

I live in Asia and dog is ate. Id like to see you try to eat dog. She ain't eating that tho so there was no reason for violence

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You see me call you any names? You can debate and act like a grown man

Nah i do need that meat, humans are omnivores and have been for thousands of years.

I live in Asia and dog is ate. Id like to see you try to eat dog. She ain't eating that tho so there was no reason for violence

This isn’t a debate and I don’t consider you a man that deserving of any respect, especially with that silly ass logic...

You asked a question directed at a response I gave earlier and I answered. The rest of your post isn’t even worth me addressing...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
53858021_373066926872362_3710790907646119479_n.jpg

53845817_2286102811636912_807991786288646566_n.jpg

52337643_254946238790917_8285600555455770365_n.jpg

tenor.gif

So none of ya'll faggits gonna link the IG.:stopitslime:

:wow:

fukk that bytch :smh:

Sentence her to me for a month to be reprimanded tho :shaq:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This isn’t a debate and I don’t consider you a man that deserving of any respect, especially with that silly ass logic...

You asked a question directed at a response I gave earlier and I answered. The rest of your post isn’t even worth me addressing...
Wtf my initial post wasn't even directed at you.

You quoted ME :wtf:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
whole thread ruined by dap fishing pro blacks :deadrose:

Man I got to page two and hit the :gucci:

I’m 100% sure half these weirdos be makin love to their dogs or somethin...:dame:

Dudes be gettin extra emotional over them flea bags, can’t even take a joke...

“WHY WOULD ANYONE STICK THEIR dikk IN HER AFTER SHE KICKED A DOG :Stopplayin:“

Ass nikkas the fukk outta here...

:laff: