IG thot from South Florida on surveillance kicking and stomping out her dog in elevator

How you feel

• fukk that dog

• fukk the bytch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There is utility behind all the things you listed. What's the use behind repeatedly kicking a 10-15 pound animal?

They’re slautered inhumanely for your consumption... “Utility”? Confuse a want with a need brehs :mjlol:

You don’t need to eat meat and definitely don’t have to eat meat from slaughterhouses yet you do, and id bet daily...all we sayin is keep that same energy with all animals if you really care that much :sas2:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That ain't cruelty what they did to that lion. That is part of an extermination project. Where is your outrage?

This whole thread was pseudo bullshyt. People could see what it really was.
I really don't care that much, I saw what I saw and said what I said, I knew this thread would be a bunch of nikkas dap fishing cause this is the coli. But whatever I guess, I ain't getting into all that other shyt you talking about

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Let this bytch do that shyt around me and I'm breaking her fukking jaw :dry:

And stop saying "IG Model". You're either a model signed to an agency, or you're not. These bytches are whores, not no fukking editorial model :dry:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't care that much, I saw what I saw and said what I said, I knew this thread would be a bunch of nikkas dap fishing cause this is the coli. But whatever I guess

Yeah you nikka. You are the main one that came in dap fishing with your fake ass bullshyt attack on people in this thread.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Models that sign with agencies are the biggest whores of all.

Doesn't stop "IG Model" being one of the most ridiculous "job titles" I've ever heard. These dumb bytches signed to Instagram or something? :laugh:

I would punch this bytch in her fukking mouth talking that "I'm an IG Model" shyt around me :laugh: