"If you're ugly and you DM me, you're thirsty."

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Ugly gang roll call :birdman:
right here
peter-hand-raise-o.gif

BVDKBfUCIAAWKw9.jpg

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
There's a study done that days women don't thing attractive guys are creepy, no matter what they do or say

Lol this is sadly true with some women. I have heard women say rape from gorgeous man isn't a bad as from an ugmo.

If an ugly guys hits on you persistently its harassment. If he's cute/rich/famous its tolerable....

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Um, we all knew this. shyt applies to real life, even for chicks who wont admit it. An attractive dudes crotch grab and "yo baby" goes a lot further than some random guys attempts at banter. If you aren't already seen as attractive, the threshold for tolerable interactions is super fukking low. Chicks will call a guy creepy for doing something completely innocent, but the guy who makes her pum pum hum can go low brow and get her to laugh. Way of the world.
End thread.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
we talking about females breh even average females don't want average nikkas humans want the best in every aspect of life no female is really out here on some "well I'm happy because this is the best i can get"
thats not true you got a warped sense of reality. get off the internet for more than 30 seconds.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Prima certainly has a way of getting people talking one way or another.