"If you're ugly and you DM me, you're thirsty."

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
Ugly is a very subjective term and if you think you an Ugly nikka chances are women going to think the same. Once you as a man know your worth what you have to offer and feel you an attractive nikka and are confident women are going to feel that shyt regardless. There's always ways to enhance how you look physically I mean I ain't the greatest lookin nikka on the planet but I know how to put myself together in order to enhance what I got. She was saying how nikka's who dm are ugly if you an attractive nikka or feel your attractive you ain't pulling up on chicks on instagram you too busy pulling up on them on the streets or they pulling up on you. I never understood the point of dropping DMs on instagram always thought it was lame personally.
Nah that shyt ain't lame
Do you know how many bytches down to fukk on the gram if they think you look good

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
First, who is this chick?

Second, why do I (or any of us) care what she says/thinks?

Lastly, birds with bird opinions...who cares? :yeshrug:

ugly = thirsty? :snoop: this is what blowing up these lame broads ig/social media gets you.
I know I get it. But I don't blame these lame bid brain bytches. I blame the men that put their broke, uneducated, retail working funky asses up on a pedestal.

The great JT Money said it years ago on Put shyt Pass No Ho. "My problem aint the hoes, it's with these nikkas" " You nikkas make hoes like this" :wow:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ugly is a personal choice for the most part. Step your wardrobe up, do something with your hair, smell nice and you'll have more success. That goes for men and women.
You sound logical. But women don't think logical. Only way an ugly dude eats is if he is rich or he is a simp that plays the friend roll hoping to fukk one day after she banged countless men. :yeshrug: