If you're still playing video games over the age of 21, u are a faggit!

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
101.jpg

Why the fukk are you reading a book about fakkits you fukking weirdo?:wtf:

Anywho..anyone else wanna come in here and admit your sins(playing video games)?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
What if someone had a job, their own place, pay their bills and taxes, and still plays video games? He's still contributing to society but just so happens to play games during his free time.

Me personally I've lost interest in video games as I've gotten older. Some of today's most popular titles are overrated mediocre/shyt that gets boring after 5 minutes. The good thing about the popularity of gaming today is that there's more female gamers also. Nothing like spending the entire afternoon playing Black Ops 2 with a highly competitive Puerto Rican dime.

I have all that..a job, my own place, and bills and shyt..it's not free time..it's wasted time..you gain nothing from playing video games..you actually not gain, but lose respect from your family members, your friends and neighbors, your kids and especially me ..don't do that to yourself..ever

Of course you lost interest from playing games..I lost interest from playing tether ball or hide n seek..it's the same theory

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I have all that..a job, my own place, and bills and shyt..it's not free time..it's wasted time..you gain nothing from playing video games..you actually not gain, but lose respect from your family members, your friends and neighbors, your kids and especially me ..don't do that to yourself..ever

Of course you lost interest from playing games..I lost interest from playing tether ball or hide n seek..it's the same theory

hook it up where me and 3 other members can take turns
taking slow pisses in yo mama's a$$hole and i'll retire my XBOX.
you have my word.....send me the pic of her wearing her
draws with the safety pin on the left hip.

a0yqua.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
hook it up where me and 3 other members can take turns
taking slow pisses in yo mama's a$$hole and i'll retire my XBOX.
you have my word.....send me the pic of her wearing her
draws with the safety pin on the left hip.

a0yqua.jpg

Don't try it bro..last person I fought I ripped his whole face off..skin and all..I don't think you wanna test me lil boy..

Either contribute to this goat thread or keep stepping..and take that racc00n fur coat with you..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Don't try it bro..last person I fought I ripped his boxer briefs off,sucked his dikk and beatboxed sinatra's my way
with a black eye and a busted lip before hitting the ground...

Either contribute to this goat thread or keep stepping..and take that racc00n fur coat with you..

**** life is strong with this one:mjpls:

scust.
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Gtfo my thread or I'm gonna have you banned or fly down to brazil at ya coconut picking job and beat the fukk outta you..either or..tell me how you want it like PAC and I'll give it to you like pac on his last days..

do I at least get the pic of yo mama with the
draws with the safety pin on the hip:sadbron:
a0yqua.jpg

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Nothing wrong with playing video games especially if you have your shyt together. Why would I care about losing someones respect for what I do if I'm more well off than them?

Daps
you more of a bytch thatn a bytch...

good woman yo mama:smugbiden:

a0yqua.jpg

U know this dude has his mom and grandmom in his house 3 kids in dirty diapers plastic on the couch, dust ass wooden tv stand, Fighting each other with butter knifes over pieces of stale wonder bread

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Don't try it bro..last person I fought I ripped his whole face off..skin and all..I don't think you wanna test me lil boy..

Don't jack my terminology b. this thread is ass anyways