If you're still playing video games over the age of 21, u are a faggit!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope kane and undertaker double choke slams you through 20 burning japanese tables fam

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Can we at least have a intellectual introspective conversation/debate instead of acting like 16 year old fukk bois that you guys are..lets start fresh you chumps

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
chocolate-giddy-up-o.gif

:deadrose: this gif :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
There should be no reasonable explanation why you are sitting at ya house (ya moms house most likely) playing video games eating chips drinking soda all goo goo gaga in front of the TV screen like a sucka trying to pull off combos or shooting some stuff on call of duty or whatever you call it..

Be a man and play an ipad app like I do..:obama:

News flash bustas! bytches don't like square ass nerds that play video games..they want a man that can play mind games..

Do ya self and favor and kill ya self...or quit playing kiddie video games..

i play video games occasionally and im over 21, but i have to agree

even tho all i did was read the thread title

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I have no idea about any grand theft auto games..when I was on high speed chase 10 years ago and did a year in the county for grand theft auto it certainly wasn't a game..

SMH...the reason you should have been playing the game instead of trying to live that life...

I know your folks were like.....

disappoint.gif

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we at least have a intellectual introspective conversation/debate instead of acting like 16 year old fukk bois that you guys are..lets start fresh you chumps

What if someone had a job, their own place, pay their bills and taxes, and still plays video games? He's still contributing to society but just so happens to play games during his free time.

Me personally I've lost interest in video games as I've gotten older. Some of today's most popular titles are overrated mediocre/shyt that gets boring after 5 minutes. The good thing about the popularity of gaming today is that there's more female gamers also. Nothing like spending the entire afternoon playing Black Ops 2 with a highly competitive Puerto Rican dime.