If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Nasty muthafukkas:hhh:
Get you a Korean Italy towel. It exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin unlike the washcloth. I use the blue one as it’s the most exfoliating. You’re welcome

e0810b73-e69f-45ad-a076-9447b07f65b0.0ee8829ed523cd0939a177f4e2c63bee.jpeg

Purchased.
Neg pending further review. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Exfoliating washcloths..they been around for decades though but good tip for the sponge set:usure:

Envy

Rookie
Daps
They are great (in my opinion better than the Salux). However, these are NOT for everyday use! They're for exfoliation once or twice a week . When you use them make sure to really let the skin soak in water and then use a good amount of pressure. Also don't use them with soap you will not get the same results.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
They are great (in my opinion better than the Salux). However, these are NOT for everyday use! They're for exfoliation once or twice a week . When you use them make sure to really let the skin soak in water and then use a good amount of pressure. Also don't use them with soap you will not get the same results.
I know using soap gives you that really light exfoliating feeling. I tend to switch up day to day b/w the different colors. And then once a week I’ll just one without any soap on it. Then go over it after with a body brush with soap on top

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
So no soap?:mindblown:

So its not a loofah?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

So its not a loofah?

The way I do it is, green with soap, it exfoliates really lightly and doesn’t irritate. You can use it 3x a week like that. then I use blue once a week without soap. Follow it up with a body brush. I typically use the body brush the 3 days I’m not using the KIT. Once you get it, expirement with the days and colors. Eventually you’ll get a routine that’s works for you and isn’t irritating

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The way I do it is, green with soap, it exfoliates really lightly and doesn’t irritate. You can use it 3x a week like that. then I use blue once a week without soap. Follow it up with a body brush. I typically use the body brush the 3 days I’m not using the KIT. Once you get it, expirement with the days and colors. Eventually you’ll get a routine that’s works for you and isn’t irritating
You sound like a nikka that takes long baths.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Envy

Rookie
Daps

So its not a loofah?

Well, I just went to the Amazon page and it says: The absorbent Korean bath mitten easily lathers and suds up your favorite soap which helps you easily eliminate dirt, oil, and impurities for healthy, silky, and smooth skin.

However, when I used it with soap once it just glided over my skin with zero grip so I can't imagine there would be any exfoliation and I didn't feel clean afterwards. But maybe that's just me. Try it out it might work for you.

Also, when I went to the Korean spa the lady soaped up my body then removed it and then started the exfoliation on clean skin.

But I can really recommend the towels. Nothing ever gave me that type of exfoliation.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas having meltdowns about buying more asian shyt:mjlol:

Blame the uncultured swines who use wash cloth. on their face and whole body. Imbeciles don’t have cleansers or facial brushes :hhh: