If you're looking for wireless noise-cancelling headphones...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Good look on this thread!

I was gonna create one on headphones awhile back but didn’t think there was a market for one here.

But does anyone know any good headphones y’all trust on Amazon for around $100 that is Bluetooth wireless, long battery life, has pretty good bass and comes with a case (not a bag, but shelled carry case)?

Martha
650bt from Sony...no case..but a case is like 10 dollars on Amazon prime..no...7 dollars. Nothing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
650bt from Sony...no case..but a case is like 10 dollars on Amazon prime..no...7 dollars. Nothing.

Yea, I saw those... but being that I kinda got spoiled with my last headphones that had the swipe control over button control and I kinda wanted that again.

Over what I had last time I kinda wanted to go with something that came with a case and Noise cancellation if possible. Plus I'm not crazy about these earmuffs and I like the bigger oval "over the ear" style where you can get more sound.

Good look though

Martha

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
So them Sennheisers are garbage breh?

I saw them and was curious about the quality of them. Whats so bad about them to you?

Martha

The Senheisers are supposed to be great..what happened here? We know the the new Bose ones are top notch...and the new Sonys are wild too.
square_list_zoom_URBANITE_XL_WIRELESS_Black_sq-01_1-sennheiser.jpg

I have the Sennheiser Urbanite XL wireless. They are basically Senn’s answer to Beats and Sonys where there is an emphasis on bass. Sound quality-wise they are fair....the Sonys I tried are better, I think. The electronics are apparently defective in these as this is my second warranty replacement...the touch controls as well as the hard buttons to turn on and turn off stop working over time. My current set are already starting to fuk up again, so I’ll need replacements by year end. Other issues: they are fukin heavy and look too wide on the head, the over-ear earcups are way too small and very uncomfortable (replaced mine with aftermarket), sound quality isn’t fantastic. Positives, built like a brick shythouse with quality materials...best I’ve seen in my price range, fantastic battery life-can go about 4 days with office use between charges.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
square_list_zoom_URBANITE_XL_WIRELESS_Black_sq-01_1-sennheiser.jpg

I have the Sennheiser Urbanite XL wireless. They are basically Senn’s answer to Beats and Sonys where there is an emphasis on bass. Sound quality-wise they are fair....the Sonys I tried are better, I think. The electronics are apparently defective in these as this is my second warranty replacement...the touch controls as well as the hard buttons to turn on and turn off stop working over time. My current set are already starting to fuk up again, so I’ll need replacements by year end. Other issues: they are fukin heavy and look too wide on the head, the over-ear earcups are way too small and very uncomfortable (replaced mine with aftermarket), sound quality isn’t fantastic. Positives, built like a brick shythouse with quality materials...best I’ve seen in my price range, fantastic battery life-can go about 4 days with office use between charges.
Never had them.but everyone acts like they are top 3 in the game. Those are way too many little niches to deal with.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Never had them.but everyone acts like they are top 3 in the game. Those are way too many little niches to deal with.
The others Senns like the Momentums truly are standard setters as far as sound quality...definitely worth the cost. These Urbanites are the red-headed step children of the family with poor execution...

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna throw these out there for the budget minded consumer.

COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
E7 - Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

I spotted these on Kinja Deals about 4 or 5 months ago. I wasn't in the market for any Bluetooth headphones. I do use some BT earbuds around the house from time to time or while I'm working in the yard, but not enough to where I was willing to purchase some of the more expensive brands. So when I saw these on sale for $40, I didn't think much of it. I saw the Amazon reviews and said to myself, I'll give those a shot. I absolutely love them. I have only charged them once since I bought them. I was leaving work a little while back and I had them looped around a part of my laptop backpack. A guy stopped me and was like "Whoa, what are those, and where did you get them?" I laughed and said Amazon and when I told him the price he couldn't believe it. They have a really stylish look to them. Funny thing is, at the time I couldn't even remember the brand name. I had to stop and take them off my bag and look at them.

The noise cancelling works great and the sound is more than solid. I'm not an audiophile so I don't really know how to convey how good they sound. I like them too because I can use them as regular headphones if they ever happen to run out of power and I needed to still use them. So hey, if you want some cheap Bluetooth headphones that check off a number of the boxes that you expect to check off when looking for these types of headphones, then these should be it.

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
How much are those?

Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 2.0 ( called HD1, now I think) $499
Wired, $350
sennheiser-momentum-wireless-product-photos-14.jpg

Sennheiser PXC-550 Noise Cancelling for travel $400

5c88f4f4-f8f9-41c6-b9e0-25191dd75597.jpg._CB272486091__SR285,285_.jpg

If you’re into bass, these are not for you. If you want clear mids and highs with distinct separation, the HD1s/Momentums are hard to beat.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm gonna throw these out there for the budget minded consumer.

I spotted these on Kinja Deals about 4 or 5 months ago. I wasn't in the market for any Bluetooth headphones. I do use some BT earbuds around the house from time to time or while I'm working in the yard, but not enough to where I was willing to purchase some of the more expensive brands. So when I saw these on sale for $40, I didn't think much of it. I saw the Amazon reviews and said to myself, I'll give those a shot. I absolutely love them. I have only charged them once since I bought them. I was leaving work a little while back and I had them looped around a part of my laptop backpack. A guy stopped me and was like "Whoa, what are those, and where did you get them?" I laughed and said Amazon and when I told him the price he couldn't believe it. They have a really stylish look to them. Funny thing is, at the time I couldn't even remember the brand name. I had to stop and take them off my bag and look at them.

The noise cancelling works great and the sound is more than solid. I'm not an audiophile so I don't really know how to convey how good they sound. I like them too because I can use them as regular headphones if they ever happen to run out of power and I needed to still use them. So hey, if you want some cheap Bluetooth headphones that check off a number of the boxes that you expect to check off when looking for these types of headphones, then these should be it.

Yeah I saw the reviews on these months ago..I considered them without question.