If you're looking for wireless noise-cancelling headphones...

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Anyone got an opinion for the WH1000XM2?

8117Z6zWB8L._SY450_.jpg
\

WH1000XM2/B | Buy 1000XM2 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones & View Price | Sony US

i'm a noob at this shyt. What would be the differences between these and the MDR-1000X? i wanna buy something expensive that'll actually last...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I went ahead and copped the Bose QC35 version I. Tested them on a flight to LA i took this morning.

Few things.

Quality of these headphones seem to be a bit inferior to the older model QC3s. But its extremely light weight and extremely comfortable. Wore these joints and had no pain after my flight, which was the problem of the previous headphones i had.

Overall, the headphones are amazing. Sound is fantastic. Clear sound. Bass is weaker than my previous UFO headphones, but i like the sound overall.

As far as noise cancelling, these things are the fukking truth. I couldn’t hear shyt. Outside of my music i couldn’t hear anything. And this flight was particularly noisy flight with crying babies and loud talking people all around me. Got some good sleep and felt great.

Overall, i highly recommend these joints. I trust Bose because all the Bose shyt I’ve ever bought still lasts me to this day. Their quality is bar none, and i know it will last.

Funny story, i was going between the Bose QHC3 and the Sony mdx1000. The Sony had more features, but the store clerk literally dissuaded me from buying the Sony’s saying, those shyts aren’t reliable.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For those buying the Sony’s be sure to buy an in store warranty. If those shyts break, Sony ain’t fixing shyt without a big payment upfront.

Bose generally garauntees their products for life.

Yeah, I generally pay for a warranty for any electronic 100 on up.

What the hell is the QHC3?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
made a typo. Fixed it in original post

I liked the QC35 last year and temporarily copped when I was on the fence last year after I thought I lost my V Moda wireless crossfades. (Airline found em on plane and sent back to me for 50).
Problem is they are heavy and gets hot too quick over my ears. I'll put em up on ebay.

I'm probably gonna get the 35 this year. You got the series 1 or the new series 2?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I liked the QC35 last year and temporarily copped when I was on the fence last year after I thought I lost my V Moda wireless crossfades. (Airline found em on plane and sent back to me for 50).
Problem is they are heavy and gets hot too quick over my ears. I'll put em up on ebay.

I'm probably gonna get the 35 this year. You got the series 1 or the new series 2?
I copped the series 1. The only difference is they have a google assistant button right on the device. Kinda cool, but not worth the $30 upcharge over the series I.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I copped the series 1. The only difference is they have a google assistant button right on the device. Kinda cool, but not worth the $30 upcharge over the series I.

Yeah, I see that, esp with no airplane adapter on the new one. :snoop:

but most airplanes now use regular headjacks now anyway

Bet.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good look on this thread!

I was gonna create one on headphones awhile back but didn’t think there was a market for one here.

But does anyone know any good headphones y’all trust on Amazon for around $100 that is Bluetooth wireless, long battery life, has pretty good bass and comes with a case (not a bag, but shelled carry case)?

Martha

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I went ahead and copped the Bose QC35 version I. Tested them on a flight to LA i took this morning.

Few things.

Quality of these headphones seem to be a bit inferior to the older model QC3s. But its extremely light weight and extremely comfortable. Wore these joints and had no pain after my flight, which was the problem of the previous headphones i had.

Overall, the headphones are amazing. Sound is fantastic. Clear sound. Bass is weaker than my previous UFO headphones, but i like the sound overall.

As far as noise cancelling, these things are the fukking truth. I couldn’t hear shyt. Outside of my music i couldn’t hear anything. And this flight was particularly noisy flight with crying babies and loud talking people all around me. Got some good sleep and felt great.

Overall, i highly recommend these joints. I trust Bose because all the Bose shyt I’ve ever bought still lasts me to this day. Their quality is bar none, and i know it will last.

Funny story, i was going between the Bose QHC3 and the Sony mdx1000. The Sony had more features, but the store clerk literally dissuaded me from buying the Sony’s saying, those shyts aren’t reliable.

Ya I have these shyt is :banderas: no matter where I use them copped them in silver :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I tried these Sonys in my local Best Buy. $350. They are the truth! As soon as you put them on, you virtually become deaf...it blocks that much sound from the outside. The feature where you cup your hand over the right earpiece to hear outside noise or conversations is super dope. Sound is very clean and bass is not overdone. I would say they are on par with the QC35 and might even surpass them for total noise blockage. My biggest peeve with the QC35s is the crappy build quality for $350. They look and feel like $99 headphones. Definitely copping the Sony’s come Christmas to replace my garbage Sennheisers.

So them Sennheisers are garbage breh?

I saw them and was curious about the quality of them. Whats so bad about them to you?

Martha

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Senheisers are supposed to be great..what happened here? We know the the new Bose ones are top notch...and the new Sonys are wild too.