If you're Black and shop at foreign-owned convenience stores, you hate yourself & your people.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda agree as far as arabs/Iranians cause they leech off the community and don't respect us but some of the Asians at the corner stores I go to are cool and have genuinely positive relationships with customers..ayrabs are as racist as any cac...they get shytty attitudes with those in the black community they feel they can try(mostly kids,women, or non thuggish bm),,stalk you as you walk the ailes like you trying to steal, and short change/cheat u if u let em/aint paying attention..furthermore camel jockeys blatantly show there false sense of superiority over the community they serve by hiring crackheads to due menial labor like washing their car,sweeping up the store or creating their own haram :employing local prostitues to serve as concubines/suck dikk in behind the counter.where as the Asian corner store owners and others whom work in the black community I dealt with actually ask about how customers family they know are doing and hire locals from the community to work in actual occupations in their business(like behind the cash register) that require trust which shows a respect that I can't say I have ever seen any towelhead show us..the futhe ayrabs are probably preferred by the street trash(crackheads,prostitues, drug pushers) in the hood they serve cause ayrabs let them if not participate in their bringing down the black community.

I used to go to the black corner stores when they existed in my hood but unfortunately the last one I recall went out of business years ago cause the c00ns would rather help enrich racist sandcacs than support their own.

Last edited:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:whoa: when I called you a fukk nikka, I meant that in the nicest way possible.

Plus I'm one of the dudes you mentioned who's thinking outside of the box breh, I have an IT services company and everyone I hire is black. Didn't you say that was a good thing :lupe:

Let's not allow the white man to tear us down :blessed:

:dahell:

nikka make up your mind. am i a fukk nikka or do you agree with me? :why:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OP.....that American brand car you drive has a supply chain with parts from all over the world
Them wrinkled khakis you got on, says Made in Bangladesh
That beef you eating from McDonalds probably was probably from Brazil
Etc....

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:rudy:

you know what i'm trying to say here. blacks don't own much of shyt. when we open up businesses, it's always barbershops/salons, car stereo/rim shops, hand car washes, "record labels", "clothing lines", studios, soul food/barbeque restaurants/catering companies, night clubs, and "booking/management companies". same old shyt. nikkaz don't think outside of the box when it comes to starting a business. it's very rare to see a black owned convenience store or grocery store or something besides the shyt that i named.. and if you do, it's nowhere near convenient to get to. be real nikka....
Mexicans open small grocery stores in their areas, and after they generate enough money, open another one. It can be hard for our people to take those baby steps. We want a billion dollar corporation, now but that shyt requires crazy work.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Mexicans open small grocery stores in their areas, and after they generate enough money, open another one. It can be hard for our people to take those baby steps. We want a billion dollar corporation, now.

I don't really think that's it.....this is all the opinions of a borderline alcoholic btw so take it as you wish

I think it has to do with a lot of us (and by us I mean black men) are subconsciously afraid to even try. I think because of the climate we grew up in in this country, we take on an inferiority complex where we admit defeat before even trying. Between the propaganda that's constantly hurled our why (about us, our history, our place in the world, our women) and knowledge of the struggles we've had to just to be where we are I think we're an emotionally and psychologically damaged people.

But we never really openly admit the effects of racism and white supremacy has had on us as black men, so we internalize it and it just grows and chokes us from within.

Damn I wish I was home drinking some hennessy right now :ohlawd:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
If there's a black owned business I try to go to it .... point is there just aren't many all over the place... you also have competition from big chains. I live in a Haitian neighborhood so it's easier for me. Sometimes I hit up overtown and get food from out there... but it's not always easy. There needs to be a push for more black businesses and that will facilitate this.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I don't really think that's it.....this is all the opinions of a borderline alcoholic btw so take it as you wish

I think it has to do with a lot of us (and by us I mean black men) are subconsciously afraid to even try. I think because of the climate we grew up in in this country, we take on an inferiority complex where we admit defeat before even trying. Between the propaganda that's constantly hurled our why (about us, our history, our place in the world, our women) and knowledge of the struggles we've had to just to be where we are I think we're an emotionally and psychologically damaged people.

But we never really openly admit the effects of racism and white supremacy has had on us as black men, so we internalize it and it just grows and chokes us from within.

Damn I wish I was home drinking some hennessy right now :ohlawd:
Yea, we dont believe in ourselves or each other so we wont start anything for our selves or support the ventures of our people. 75 percent of the United States makes under 50k a year, so its obvious alot of our people, are Fronting, hard.

We obtain extra money and would rather purchase something that gives us the illusion of being successful instead of investing in something that could make us successful(we dont even know what those investments would be ) . That requires knowledge, which many of us dont feel like putting any effort into understanding so we just settle for the accessories of success instead of success itself.

A few slip through the cracks and say, why cant yall be like me, i did this and that despite the hurdles and you know what, i cant fukk with yall so im gonna go get this money with these white folks and work toward building the wealth of whites with their talents.

Its fukked up and sadly, its a legacy thats been designed by white supremacists for a while now. shyt is on autopilot at this point.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea, we dont believe in ourselves or each other so we wont start anything for our selves or support the ventures of our people. 75 percent of the United States makes under 50k a year, so its obvious alot of our people, are Fronting, hard.

We obtain extra money and would rather purchase something that gives us the illusion of being successful instead of investing in something that could make us successful(we dont even know what those investments would be ) . That requires knowledge, which many of us dont feel like putting any effort into understanding so we just settle for the accessories of success instead of success itself.

A few slip through the cracks and say, why cant yall be like me, i did this and that despite the hurdles and you know what, i cant fukk with yall so im gonna go get this money with these white folks and work toward building the wealth of whites with their talents.

Its fukked up and sadly, its a legacy thats been designed by white supremacists for a while now. shyt is on autopilot at this point.

I read that whole post and the only thing I got from it was how much diddy merked the oh let's do it remix :wow:

I got my billions up, fukkin with dem white folks :mjpls:
Now I don't give a fukk, cause I'm richer than dem white folks :umad:

Diddy went hard as fukk on that joint :ohlawd:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP givin yall something to think about that black folks should be more conscious of...he just happened to say some dumb bullshyt at the end:pachaha:....but if it is possible for you to get services at a black owned store in ya area,black owned mechanics,grocery,gas station,liq etc you should give it a try and spread the word. I know of one of each in the area but its just inconvienient as shyt but they do good business and been around a while....black owned business maybe gotta do a better job of getting together and advertising theyself as well,throw a website or something. i go to enuff stores in the hood where i feel like i support some black business. But i cant break the bank tryna grocery stop in little convienient stores. we got barbershops,restaraunts,cell phone stores,car lots,mechanics etc,i don't know why we so hell bent on owning gas stations and liquor stores outside of the fact those seem to be the most profitable. just support what we DO have for right now if u can.